Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: How do you like to sleep?

Blog Entries

I responded here before, but wow looking at all the users that are no longer active in the earlier pages...wow. Seems like a different place now.
    Timber wolf therian-- changeling-- horse hearted
    ~Being kin is a journey of finding yourself, loosing yourself, searching and doing it all over again.~

Blog Entries

I like to sleep like Jesus: when I wake up, I turn the other cheek―and go back to sleep!

I have a marked preference for hard bedding with soft warm things in it. But I can virtually sleep anywhere, including just the cold hard ground.
    A negative number was raised to a power that is not an integer.

On my right side

Blog Entries

I'm a wild sleeper. I usually start on my back or side, mainly a left side sleeper by nature, fetal position. I do not like sleeping on my right side as I can feel the pressure of my colon after a meal- it's uncomfortable. I'll move often, trying to get comfy. I do not like feeling drafts so I usually 'mummify' myself haha.
    Timber wolf therian-- changeling-- horse hearted
    ~Being kin is a journey of finding yourself, loosing yourself, searching and doing it all over again.~

The way I sleep and getting comfortable in bed is me takening off my socks. I really don't like sleeping with my socks on. Even during the winter months I take my socks off but sometimes I leave them on when its too cold. I also do the samthing with my shirt. The less clothes the better I can fall alseep and stay asleep. What about all of yous.?

Blog Entries

I hate sleeping in summer. It's too hot and I'm never comfortable. But in winter, I love to snuggle up! I usually wear a big jacket, sweatpants and fluffy socks to bed. I currently have 7 blankets on my bed (not including a duvet) and I'm probably gonna put more blankets on my bed soon as it is getting colder where I live. I also have lots of pillows and cushions on my bed. I love being surrounded by them. Since my bed is in the corner of my room, I love curling up in the corner of my bed, and I don't have to worry about falling off! My feet tend to get cold a lot so I usually have a hot water bottle down at my feet. Holy crap i love cold weather so much. I could go on and on about how much I love the cold.