Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you like to sleep?

Default How do you like to sleep?

*wag* I love to sleep curled up on the floor, in a bean bag or on my bed surrounded by blankets. Or in my cat's bed... If it's not full of books and junk, the chair space under my computer desk.

I also love soft fluffy pyjamas (if I wear any at all, lol) fleecy material, or anything that feels like fur, for obvious reasons.

So what about all your preferences?

I love faux fur. Period. But to keep from getting too hot, half the time I poke my bare feet out from the blanket. My feet usually have to be cool.

Other than that, as long as I'm lying down and it's not too cold or too hot, I'm good.
    Sevenfoldist, aspiring tattoo artist, genderfluid, and possibly a sea serpent. I'm not on much but you're welcome to contact me.

I always fall asleep in bed on my left side. It's the only way I can fall asleep!

"That's wolves for ya', good guys!" -Wolf, t10k
    wolf/werewolf | 36 | female | writer | scuba diver | funny | chaotic good | Hufflepuff | eclectic witch

With my eyes closed.

Not to sound too much like a smart ass I almost have to be able to stretch out and lay down. Even though I have a full sized bed (next size down from queen) I sleep diagonally on it to get the full sprawl. I just go *splfft* on my bed. always shirtless, sometimes covers... Then I close my eyes :]
    How to fly: Throw oneself at the ground, then miss.

Check out my podcast at www.setzireal88.podbean.com

Alone.

But apart from that, I like really BIG beds with really heavy duvet's that I can get lost in, no fur (it just gets hot) and tons of pillows that I subconciously hug in my sleep. And also, hard matresses. I HATE soft matresses or sleeping on soft surfaces.

Seriously, I spend nearly all of my life asleep so I could write an essay here, but I wont. *In fact, she hasn't been awake long, LOL.*
    'Tigers never change their stripes, men simply change their hearts.'

in a bed that dosen't squeak. mine does ><. On the other hand, best sleep i had was after marching god knows how far through a faux rubber plantation in the island i did basic in (Thrice... ;p) when i was doing my 2 1.2 years compulsary service, on nice soft grass, under the stars. Helped we mostly slept in hot stuffy little tents with our heads sticking out most of the time ;p

somewhere outside of Forsheda -> jönköpings Län -> Sweden

to be honest; i really dont know in what possition or whatever i fall in sleep. it's all a bit vague for me. one moment i'm rolling around trying to find a good way to sleep, the next moment i'm asleep. (and yes, i shift around a lot in my bed)

as for where i like to sleep, well; i can sleep pretty much everywhere, but ofcourse i prefer comfortable spots like a bed.

My bed is a simple twin bed at the moment; even so, I have 5 blankets and 4 pillows in it XD I generally lay on one, cover up with one, wrap one around my head in my sleep, and lay up against the other 2 XD The pillows are arranged so that I can lay up against them as well as rest my head on them (though I usually end up with my head on the bed or under the pillow by the time I wake up XD ). I tend to either sprawl out when I sleep or I end up in the fetal position

The bottom line is this: I like fluffy/fuzzy bedding XD
    Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam

On my side, on the floor with a little fluffy mattress, not too high. Something to cuddle with, curled up or stretched out. But the "on my side" is integral, I don't like sleeping any other way, and prefer cuddling with the pillow my head is also using AND a plushie (*loves loves LOVES plushies)
    Nothing I post on this forum is meant to be rude, disrespectful, or insulting. You do not have to respond to me. Answering my questions is completely optional.

Never take life seriously. No one gets out alive, anyway. ~ Unknown

On my side with a stuffed dog sitting against my chest. I can't sleep on my back.

When I was little I used to take naps in the lap of a giant stuffed Wile E Coyote.