Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you like to sleep?

hm. I need to at least be laying on my side to fall asleep, but most times I'm curled up. During the night, I switch to every sleeping position countless times (besides being on my back). I can sleep anywhere (even the floor, as long as its carpeted) as long as I'm not cold.

Quote Originally Posted by Night-kai View Post
    hm. I need to at least be laying on my side to fall asleep, but most times I'm curled up. During the night, I switch to every sleeping position countless times (besides being on my back). I can sleep anywhere (even the floor, as long as its carpeted) as long as I'm not cold.
    Same here.

I have a twin, with five comforters of which I only use one. The other four I use in place of a plushie. During the winter of if it is cold, which is not often in Louisiana, I like to wear under armour cold gear.
    Some days you just have to let your hair down and eat a peanut

I forgot to mention that I've always slept with stuffed animals (I've always called them that over "plushies". Plushies sound like something fat and squishy and I don't really like it.)

"That's wolves for ya', good guys!" -Wolf, The 10th Kingdom
    Seawolf = wolf/werewolf & mermaid

I used to sleep on my belly all the time. Now, I always find myself waking up on my back. Strange. Regardless, I sleep pantless and underwearless. =^_^=;

I sleep on my left side. Always.

Or well I fall asleep on my left side and wake up on it, but if you look at my bed it's pretty obvious I move around alot in my sleep.
    I also need it dark and cold to be able to sleep; mind you I still want to be warm so I have nice thick overs and stuff but I need the room to be cold.

I have woken up with my pillow and covers on the middle of the bed and me curled around it a few times after intense dreams... the thing is I have a single size bed (90cm / 3ft wide, kinda standard bed here.) which means I'm either really stiff and sore when I wake up like that, or I'm on the floor, and then I'm REALLY stiff and sore. (I have kinda weak joints that easily dislocate so I need a really soft bed to be comfterble... floors = not good.)

Mostly unclothed and on my stomach. I'll wear underwear, though, because that's most comfortable. oO

My bed here at home has three comforters on it and four pillows, including a memory foam pillow. At school, two pillows tucked into the GIGANTIC GAP at the head of the mattress/bed so that I don't hurt myself and then my memory foam pillow. Preferably with Le Boyfriend in my bed, as well. He smells good and is comfortable. ^___^

The only complaints I have that make it so I can't sleep are a hella lot of noise and hot feet. I lose a LOT of heat through my feet so having them covered/hot is super uncomfortable. D<
    [FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=+1]"You can't take the sky from me."[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Garamond][FONT=Book Antiqua]
    [/FONT][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=2]~*Rest in Peace*~
    Dusty, Buddy, Kodi[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Akai View Post
    I used to sleep on my belly all the time
    Same, though I also like sleeping on my side. I also like having my head "surrounded", maybe buring it between my arm and the pillow, mattress or something.
    [FONT=Times New Roman]"Que el mundo es poca habitación para aquel que gira, y el suelo poco colchón"[/FONT]

I sleep curled up, but am active when I sleep. It is not uncommon for my parts of my bed to be spread throughout the room, and I've been told I growl, whine, and snarl in my sleep...
    Pain is temporary, Glory is Eternal.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverTiger View Post
    And also, hard matresses. I HATE soft matresses or sleeping on soft surfaces.
    Me too. Firm mattresses are way better.

I tend to sleep snuggled up and completely under the covers (even in super hot weather) with an army of pillows around me. I feel safer under the covers. And I like to cocoon in them. You know, tuck them under me so nothing can get in (especially creeping ferrets).

And I hate snuggling or spooning at bedtime. I cant fall asleep with someones heavy arm draped over me. I much prefer sleeping back to back or with arms or some slight body part touching lightly.
    The Gods forgot they made me,
    So I forgot them too.
    -Bowie