Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you like to sleep?

I like to sleep on my back under at least two blankets year round. Though I also have a good sized box fan blowing on me too so it leaves a pleasant balance I think. Before I fall asleep though generally I roll around a bit on either side to relax (this is also the best position to snug my wolf plush xP), its really comfortable but I can't fall asleep that way.

Quote Originally Posted by elinox View Post
    I forgot to mention that I've always slept with stuffed animals (I've always called them that over "plushies". Plushies sound like something fat and squishy and I don't really like it.)

I didn't always sleep with them. I spent many of my teen years and early twenties trying to be "normal". Then one day I decided Fuck it, normal is boring. The rest is history. I like being wierd.

On my huge waterbed also i usually sleep on my stomach and most of the year i can't stand having blankets completely covering me, though i like my feet covered. I love to take naps on my mom's leather sofa, it's just big enough to not touch either end. I'm going to get a rope hammock here soon to set up in the garage....for lack of a better spot, it's also quiet.

I sleep on my side with two flat pillows. The flatter of he two goes between my arm and my head while the second pillow gets curled up against. I can't sleep on my back at all, it just feels wrong.

I prefer the softest matresses they make. xD Plus a temperpedic cushion on top of that. And padded matress cover. Then my sheets are silky soft--some absurd thread count--with a thick down feather comforter inside of another supersoft cover. When I used to have my bed perfectly the way I liked it (before I moved for college), I also had one fitted sheet stretched across the top of the four posters of the bedframe, and the rest of the bed then encased in sheets that hung off that. It was my cozy little den. <3

I usually sleep on my stomach or curled up on my side, but always with my two blankies cuddled up against my chest. ^^

I like jersey sheets in the summer 'cause its cool. Where I live its amazingly humid and my room isn't well insulated. But during the rest of the year I like to have a fleece blanket directly on me, sometimes even in the summer if I can stand it, I like the fuzziness. ^^

I also like VERY flat pillows. One of my friends calls mine a 'cracker pillow'. I can't sleep if the pillows are really fluffy, so I often take my 'kitty pillow' on trips, which is just right. ^^

(the kitty pillow is actually a blue stuffed animal cat that sorta unfolds and becomes a pillow. ^^)
    Tread softly; sometimes wolves paws can go where human feet can not.

My sleeping pattern is like this:

Sleep at 2am.
    Wake up at 9am.
    Sleep from 1pm to 3pm (Days when not at school.)
    Sleep at 6pm.
    Wake up at 9pm.
    Sleep at 2am.

XDD LOL I do this nearly everyday. God knows wether that is healthy or not.

And as an addition to the thread, I can only sleep on my side. :'D
    'Tigers never change their stripes, men simply change their hearts.'

I"m on my side or my back and wake up in usually the same spot but I know I move in my sleep, my mate about a foot away from me (he can't sleep if anyone is touching him and honestly I've never tried) but I have pressure from my animals on me at all times, usually my husky is in the chair next to the bed (it's a queen, we need a king) or he sometimes sleeps right in front of the ac which is nice cuz then it means that he's right on my feet keep em warm (horrible blood cuculation my feet are always ice cold.) And lately the other dog gambit has been cuddling up on my side laying his head on my hip or under my arm pit, which is cute and nice and i like up until the middle of the night when I have no room and have to push him to the end of the bed. But they're always there to let us know it's time to get up...so cute thou, we have 'morning snuggles' were the husky (Akiro) and Gambit come inbetween us and Akiro usually nose dives the pillows (puts his head inbetween 'em and then just falls over) and it's be a fur pile of loves for ten min. till it's time for showers and outside... I love this morning ritual. =^_^=
    ~~Our power can be replicated, but not our beginings~~

I always sleep on my left side, with my head next to the pillow (I don't know why I still have one lying there though). I've been described as an oven, so I only have one blanket.

I can sleep everywhere, provided it smells familiar.

How do i like to sleep?

Very much, thank you....

and I'm pretty flexible about it.

The exception is that I don't like to sleep when it's hot.

Quote Originally Posted by WolfVanZandt View Post
    How do i like to sleep?

Very much, thank you....

and I'm pretty flexible about it.

The exception is that I don't like to sleep when it's hot.
    I'm with WVZ. ... When it's hot; I cannot for the life of me fall asleep. I have to frustratingly wait until I can no longer possibly lay awake and pass out.

But, at any other time... usually on my back; but preferably on my side with the leg that is facing outward propped up against something; like a folded blanket or whatever.