Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: We're Wolves

Red face We're Wolves

On Animal Planet On Halloween. They are doing a special on if werewolves were alive today.

http://www.broadcastnow.co.uk/news/m...019207.article
    The storm of war will arrive and thunder and blood will rain down from on high! Revolution is at hand. Unite!! Take up arms. Stand shoulder to shoulder with your brothers and sisters! And break free from the cold shackles of oppression. There will be no surrender! Only glory and honor! Stand and be counted among those that dare to fight for their freedom!

It looks really interesting. They did something like this a while back with Dragons.
    The storm of war will arrive and thunder and blood will rain down from on high! Revolution is at hand. Unite!! Take up arms. Stand shoulder to shoulder with your brothers and sisters! And break free from the cold shackles of oppression. There will be no surrender! Only glory and honor! Stand and be counted among those that dare to fight for their freedom!

Blog Entries

That sounds pretty interesting. Iíll have to take note of that and watch it this Halloween time.

Heeeeyyyy! That sounds interesting!

"If werewolves were alive today".

8D, hmmm, Halloween huh...

When... is Halloween again? It is the last day of October right? I will look out for this 8D

Halloween...All Hallow's Eve.
    October 31st.

EEEE, I gotta watch that. The dragon one was also extremely interesting, although fake.

It was fake, but I liked it. I thought that the stories made up were in depth. I look forward to this. If I can find the commercial I saw I will gladly post it

I'll have to watch it. Maybe they'll mention the Beast of Bray Road. >> I like anything cryptozoological.

Quote Originally Posted by Shangrila View Post
    I'll have to watch it. Maybe they'll mention the Beast of Bray Road. >> I like anything cryptozoological.
    I think they did a movie on the beast of bray road.

Quote Originally Posted by Analae View Post
    I think they did a movie on the beast of bray road.
    The only thing I remember about the Beast of Bray Road was on the History Channel, on Monster Quest >> But I can never get enough.