Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Therians have a certain smell?

Therians smell like anyone else...

Quote Originally Posted by Savage View Post
    Only after I've eaten Limburger. Or beans. Rooty tooty fruity!
    *Just sprayed gatorade through snout laughing* oh crap now I am typing on a sticky laptop. >.>

Er... I find this to be quite funny actually. My friend says I smell like french fries.( oily)

Right here right now? I would say no. But it would be interesting if something came out of it in research.

My mate swears up and down I have a woodsy/musky scent, but I don't think that necessarily has anything to do with my therianthropy.
    The universe is hostile, so impersonal...
    Devour to survive.
    So it is, so it's always been.

Therians tend to be more preoccupied with scent, too, so a therian might be more likely to notice something like this- or imagine it, whatever the case may be.

Also, it's possible that therians are more drawn to wearing particular scents. I know I can't stand perfumey smells, and I'm way more likely to wear a scent that's musky. Which is not to say that ONLY therians enjoy this type of scent, but perhaps we are more likely to prefer it than not?

Maybe we smell like goat pee.

Curious, did you get that idea from the Rosalyn Greene book?

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPardus View Post
    Curious, did you get that idea from the Rosalyn Greene book?
    No. There was a very amusing thread on the subject.

So that original bit of goat pee stupid came from this book? Hmmm.
    Last edited by Savage; November 1st, 2009 at 06:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SummonerWolf View Post
    Therians tend to be more preoccupied with scent, too, so a therian might be more likely to notice something like this- or imagine it, whatever the case may be.

Also, it's possible that therians are more drawn to wearing particular scents. I know I can't stand perfumey smells, and I'm way more likely to wear a scent that's musky. Which is not to say that ONLY therians enjoy this type of scent, but perhaps we are more likely to prefer it than not?
    I dislike all kinds of perfumes, especially musk. (can't stand musk). If I had no choice but to wear a perfume, I would choose something very very mild. Ive always liked those 'ocean breeze' or 'forest' kind of air fresheners, so maybe id wear perfumes with that kind of scent.

Everyone smells different, and I find it hard to believe that theirans would smell a certain way.

Families tend to share somewhat similar smells, I apparently smell like clean things, fresh soap. My man smells like freshly dried leaves.
    There is no I in the Goop Troop.