Thread: Skype?

Default Skype?

Hey there,

I am talking to a few other therians on Skype and we would like to start maybe a weekly chat. If anyone is interested, my username is waffle.wolf.

PM me, Skype or reply here and we can get it started!

Quote Originally Posted by Liam View Post
    Hey there,

I am talking to a few other therians on Skype and we would like to start maybe a weekly chat. If anyone is interested, my username is waffle.wolf.

PM me, Skype or reply here and we can get it started!
    Message sent.
    "Let us recollect that peace or war will not always be left to our option; that however moderate or unambitious we may be, we cannot count upon the moderation, or hope to extinguish the ambition of others." -- Alexander Hamilton

Just to fill in the details, this is general/open conversation. Speak your mind or listen in. The more people involved, the better the conversation gets! Skype is a free program to use for online voice chats and has a fairly impressive sound quality.

Good news, I got a Dell computer and it has Skype on it. I am not sure how it works but I was able to skype with Vintage. So, If any of my friends on here want to skype with me just email me and I will see if I have time.

I barely use it anymore, as Discord does it better thousandfold, especially in terms of DATA lately. @_@

But if anyone here wants to pick my brain, it is on my profile, just identify yourself; Skype has an ample supply of broken glass these days.
    Last edited by RedShadow; October 24th, 2018 at 05:25 PM.
    "Nature forsaken...once admired by us all. Does it know we're scared...to move...to wake...scared to be...who we were?" -Eluveitie. "Home"

Quote Originally Posted by RedShadow View Post
    I barely use it anymore, as Discord does it better thousandfold, especially in terms of DATA lately. @_@

But if anyone here wants to pick my brain, it is on my profile, just identify yourself; Skype has an ample supply of broken glass these days.
    Hi Red. I just got skype and I like to use it more. I like the idea of skyping with someone face to face. Instead of just typing over a keyboard on a chatroom. If its ok with you, I like to give you my email address if you want to skype with me sometime.?

Blog Entries

I currently have Skype but I don't really use it much anymore and I am terrified to use video chat unless it's with my mate (which is now no longer useful because he's right near me).

So yeah, there's that.