Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 3 Questions

Quote Originally Posted by Analae View Post
    Thank you all for your help thus far. I have also posted these questions on the site. I have not used names but if your question is used you will receive credit.
    PhelanVelvel thank you for catching my mistake and I have fixed the link.

I am going to be dumb for a moment. Can you please clarify what you mean?

Basically the thread about testing phantom parts, and (I forgot who it was atm) the person that did the interview for the history channel thing, having EKGS or something while shifted.. Something along those lines.
    ~~Our power can be replicated, but not our beginings~~

You mean an EKG (electrocardiogram). That's going to be tough to do seeing as EKG machines aren't readily available to the public. Temperature checks, Blood Pressure checks, pupil dilation, respiratory rate (in breaths per minute), and pulse rate are a few things that are cheap, routine, and even doable for free. Of course, we would need the therian's baselines before, during, and after an m-shift.

I wish I had the resources for something like that. I'll see what is plausible and doable in our time frame and budget..but I have a feeling it won't be a lot.

Keep the questions coming. ^.^
    The storm of war will arrive and thunder and blood will rain down from on high! Revolution is at hand. Unite!! Take up arms. Stand shoulder to shoulder with your brothers and sisters! And break free from the cold shackles of oppression. There will be no surrender! Only glory and honor! Stand and be counted among those that dare to fight for their freedom!

Well, most places have colleges nearby, and probably have a nursing degree of some sort, so it probably wouldn't be too out of reach to ask to "borrow" some students for "training"...or we could just kidnap them and employ them for diabolical deeds of medical testing...

Wait...that's what we would be doing anyway with them....I like the second opinion, it's more exciting! XD
    How to fly: Throw oneself at the ground, then miss.

Check out my podcast at www.setzireal88.podbean.com

Quote Originally Posted by Werewolf of Waldorf View Post
    Well, most places have colleges nearby, and probably have a nursing degree of some sort, so it probably wouldn't be too out of reach to ask to "borrow" some students for "training"...or we could just kidnap them and employ them for diabolical deeds of medical testing...

Wait...that's what we would be doing anyway with them....I like the second opinion, it's more exciting! XD
    That...might be an option.
    The storm of war will arrive and thunder and blood will rain down from on high! Revolution is at hand. Unite!! Take up arms. Stand shoulder to shoulder with your brothers and sisters! And break free from the cold shackles of oppression. There will be no surrender! Only glory and honor! Stand and be counted among those that dare to fight for their freedom!

I know I'm up to help contribute.

And I also saw that "www.projectpawprint.com" is not working. [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=2][FONT=Times New Roman][FONT=Arial][SIZE=4]
    [/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Ryshili View Post
    I know I'm up to help contribute.

And I also saw that "www.projectpawprint.com" is not working. [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=2][FONT=Times New Roman][FONT=Arial][SIZE=4]
    [/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
    That's odd. It's working for me....hmm...my mate might have been working on it. If you get anymore problems like that please let us know. http://www.projectpawprint.com/

1) do you think totemism and therianthropy are the same?
    2) therianthropy is psychological thing or genetic in your opinion?
    3) imagine you're first therianthrope on the Earth, so it is no source of knowledge elsewhere. what will you do to discover yourself.

To a therian
    1) what was your first impression of the therian community?
    2) what sort of conflicts can happen within the therian community?
    3) what kind of relationship do you feel the therian community has, in general, with the otherkin and furry communities?
    4) what do you feel was your earliest and/or most prominent sign of being therian?

Non-therian
    1) could you see yourself as becoming/being a therian?
    2) why do you think therians are considered so odd/tabboo?