Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Therian related tattoos

Blog Entries

Necro-posting as a relative newcomer. Surely that shiny newness sheen hasn't worn off yet?

I want a tattoo very specifically of a Grim Reaper Coyote in a robe with a scythe. I am fascinated with thanatology, death science. I almost became an embalmer. I can't let go of this aspect of me, nor would I want to. Death For Life!

Blog Entries

I want a tattoo of a bonobo. In particular based on a piece of art I saw that was based on a photo of two young bonobos sharing a smooch. It's really cute yet has a rather artsy almost hipstery look to it, like that old photo of the sailor kissing that woman. Actually the photo looks even more "cool"/artsy than the painting of it! I can't describe what it is, but it's really tattooish looking, but not the background of the painting though.
    It's a weird design yes, but it looks reeeaaally tattooey.
    http://www.gwennseemel.com/images/20...2CANbonobo.jpg
    http://www.dlwaldron.com/BonoboGalle...es/kissing.jpg
    https://discord.gg/dgBR989 my therian/theriomythic discord group ^.^

I do have a Therian tattoo but I don't know how to post pictures. I mostly use my phone but I do have a laptop. :/
    Life is temporary, but never ending.

Blog Entries

Astral, I think there's a way to attach images. If you hit "go advanced" with your post, you can scroll down to below the main box and there will be an area that says "manage attachments." You can use that to browse your files and choose an image to attach.

Otherwise, you can upload images and hyperlink to them. I like imgur.com for image hosting. When I'm getting photos off my phone I usually just email them to myself and save them to my computer to upload from there.

Well, look at that, I figured it out. Thank you Kisota!!!

I got my tatt on my birthday May 2014. Designed it myself and even though I'm Otherkin, I used the Therian symbol so that others might recognize it.
    Last edited by Astral; March 15th, 2015 at 08:13 PM.

Blog Entries

Oh I like the theta delta tat. I made a personalised theta delta on paintnet just for funs, but I wouldn't get it tattooed though!! It's like having a partner's name, there's no guarantuee things won't change so many years down the line. O.o
    https://discord.gg/dgBR989 my therian/theriomythic discord group ^.^

Blog Entries

Holy moly! Astral, I'm really glad you were able to post that. That is a top-notch awesome tattoo!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kisota View Post
    Holy moly! Astral, I'm really glad you were able to post that. That is a top-notch awesome tattoo!!
    Thanks! I am really proud of it and plan on continuing to use that tattoo parlor. I've been redesigning my Therian tattoo for years and I am so happy with what I decided on!
    Last edited by Astral; March 15th, 2015 at 08:18 PM.

I have a theta delta on my shoulder with a wolf and bear paw print.

Edited: I originally posted images of my tattoo's but later after considering that they are publicly visible to outside visitors I decided to remove them. This is just to avoid the unlikely event someone in my life who does not know this about me and recognizes them comes across them here.

Because I could not delete my post I am providing this explanation.

My apologies for resurrecting an old thread to ultimately delete the original content.
    Last edited by zelos; June 15th, 2018 at 11:41 PM.