Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Therian related tattoos

NICE Zigo :P

I'm looking at getting a few, but my folks asked me to wait until I'm twenty-one, and then they'll buy my first one. Sounds like a fair deal to me *shrug*
    The universe is hostile, so impersonal...
    Devour to survive.
    So it is, so it's always been.

I have a red-tailed hawk on my right upper arm, which I got because of my therianthropy. My husband has a golden eagle in the same place, because he is a golden eagle therian.

Also, our wedding bands are tattoos, and are fashioned after bird bands. Mine says "RTHA 200-80320" and his says "GOEA 200-80320." RTHA refers to red-tailed hawk, and GOEA is golden eagle. The numbers are written in a way that I've seen them on bird bands, but they are actually the date we were married - 2008/March/20th.

Mrak!

It's not done. One day it will be a band around my arm. Also this was taken right after I got it, it's a bit more faded nowadays.
    "Mr. Raccoon! Mr. Raccoon! Can't you play with me somehow? [FONT="Garamond"]No I can't, I am eating dinner now.[/FONT] What's for dinner? I want some. [FONT="Garamond"]I am eating pickled plums.[/FONT] Can't I have a little crumb? [FONT="Garamond"]Don't be such a greedy bum, get your own[/FONT]."- Pom Poko

Salt Water Croc Tattoo

This is what I'm going to be getting on my left shoulder-blade. It's not really therianthropic for me, more of a tribute to the one person who helped change my life.

I've been designing a wolf based tattoo for my right shoulder, and I'm planning on doing a trible of whatever kinda of crocodilian my second theriotype turns out to be, and have that on my right shoulder-blade. In a sort of, mirror-image of the Salty tattoo.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Ice Blitz View Post
    Salt Water Croc Tattoo

This is what I'm going to be getting on my left shoulder-blade. It's not really therianthropic for me, more of a tribute to the one person who helped change my life.

I've been designing a wolf based tattoo for my right shoulder, and I'm planning on doing a trible of whatever kinda of crocodilian my second theriotype turns out to be, and have that on my right shoulder-blade. In a sort of, mirror-image of the Salty tattoo.
    Sweet, she designed my tat too .

Also, RedFeather -- that's a really awesome concept!

My first tattoo was a tribal wolf paw I designed with the kanji symbol for wolf beneath it, and thats on the back of my neck. I also have a black and grey 'portrait' of a black wolf and a jaguar walking down my right bicep. The wolf is for myself and the jaguar represents my mate, who's not a therian, but is very cat-like.
    I plan to extend this into a wolf-pack representing my family, only four more to go, heres hoping ive got the arm space!
    Comfortable in your own skin[FONT=Book Antiqua]...?[/FONT]

Personally I wouldn't get a permanent tattoo, but I am planning on many temporary tattoos that I would get.

List of tattoos I'm planning on (a few or one at a time)
    --Barcode on the inside of my wrist
    --A red heart "sewn" on my chest
    --Tribal-style wings on my back/shoulder blades
    --An ankh (not sure where)
    --a wolf paw print (possibly with a feather)
    --Superman's crest on my shoulder (=geek)

These are my newest two:

This one is from The Crow. It's Top Dollar's snowglobe with a quote from the graphic novel: "It's not death if you refuse it"

This is a line from my favorite Poe poem. I think it's legible in the pic.

I have a treble clef design on my ankle, the mysterious Numbers from the TV show Lost on the inside of my wrist (4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42), a tiny little Phantom of the Opera mask on my shoulder, and this on my waist/back - http://farm1.static.flickr.com/185/3...c83a50f4fa.jpg - along with the quote 'times are hard for dreamers' from Amelie.

Next I plan on getting a flock (flock? Is that the right word? Ah well) of bats on the back of my neck.

Wow, Flitter.

I really love the image you posted! If I ever ended up getting a tattoo, I'd definitely want to get something along those lines.