Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Therian related tattoos

I have four planned. The first one will be a little quarter-sized theta-delta on my right ankle. The second one will be a totem-style crow on my back, either in the middle or on the lower portion. Third would be a string of multicolored stars and sparkles starting from each shoulder and curling around the top-middle of each bewby. And the fourth, after I have a kid so it doesn't get stretched out, will be a celtic style howling wolf on the left side of my tummy. :3
    Rest In Peace, Cookie. I love you baby girl, now and always.

Quote Originally Posted by Somnious View Post
    Wow, Flitter.

I really love the image you posted! If I ever ended up getting a tattoo, I'd definitely want to get something along those lines.

Thanks! <3 I absolutely fell in love with it when I saw it - it was the first one I ever got.

I love all this art!

Here is what I want, either an Atheris squamigera or a reticulated python. Maybe one on each leg! If I get a retic it would extend up my entire leg and have the tail curl on my hip.

http://sthenadrakaina.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2qf1ft

I got a new tattoo yesterday... it's the one on the right. <3

http://whinecellar.deviantart.com/ar...F26121869&qo=0

Quote Originally Posted by pyewacket View Post
    I got a new tattoo yesterday... it's the one on the right. <3

http://whinecellar.deviantart.com/ar...F26121869&qo=0
    I like your Nobody tattoo! I almost got a bracelet the other day that had the Heartless symbol on it, but then realized that most likely very few people would get the joke. Kingdom Hearts is my favorite video game series!

I have a total of ten tattoos so far, and have some others planned as well. Right now I have four wolf related tattoos.

Could we see, pretty please?

The first ones I get are going to be bands of ivy with little bitty stars around both of my forearms. I still haven't finished the concept of what I want on my back, but I also want a star on each hip and musical symbols worked into it all. I need to get another scanner.
    hold me secure in flight [SIZE="4"]☆☆☆☽ ☓ ☾☆☆☆[/SIZE] sing me to sleep tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Agita View Post
    Could we see, pretty please?
    If you were referring to mine, I will post a link tomorrow night when I get home from work.

i might get jaguar eyes on my back