Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hobbies, Activities, and Other Fun

I love adventures and being with the nature...

Well when it's warm, I LOVE being out in the forest. It's so peaceful there, and I don't seem to have the worries that I do with humans. Just sitting there on a rock or tree stump, and listening to the sounds of the forest is incredible. If I could live out there, I would.

Anyways, while it's cold out, I've got TF2 (Lags like hell, but it works.), Garry's Mod, my friends and cosplay. And I got a new sketchpad, so I'm gonna try and get back to drawing manga. :3 Oh and Homestuck.

I wish I had access to a nice, peaceful forest. The only thing around here is desert!

Quote Originally Posted by Taiyoukousen View Post
    Well when it's warm, I LOVE being out in the forest. It's so peaceful there, and I don't seem to have the worries that I do with humans. Just sitting there on a rock or tree stump, and listening to the sounds of the forest is incredible. If I could live out there, I would.

Anyways, while it's cold out, I've got TF2 (Lags like hell, but it works.), Garry's Mod, my friends and cosplay. And I got a new sketchpad, so I'm gonna try and get back to drawing manga. :3 Oh and Homestuck.
    Woo, I love TF2! Sniper is my specialty. Haven't played in a while, though, and probably won't get to play for the rest of the semester, I'm taking fuckloads of credits in order to graduate. :S

Hobbies, what are those! My current hobbies are working, commuting, and cleaning the house
    What I LIKE to do though is pretty extensive. I like to cook, love to run/jog, love getting in the outdoors especially when it is cold. I like snowshoeing and skiing and the smell of snow, love the ocean and the beach, absolutely LOVE sea kayaking but don’t get to often. Like road trips and exploring, like reading maps.
    For relaxation I like to read but have done less of that lately, the last good book I enjoyed was The Host by Twilight writer Stephanie Meyer (much better in my opinion). I am pretty random in my reading material, depends on my mood. I also am a pretty big Anime geek although not as bad as some. Princess Mononoke is my favorite movie of all time and my go-to movie when I am moody (Although if I want to smile it might be Ponyo!) My preferences are pretty broad with anime as long as they are well drawn and written (anything from Cardcaptor Sakura to Cowboy Bebop, Eureka Seven to Monster Rancher!)
    My job and economic and living situation has really prevented me from getting out much, for a while when I was on the family farm it pretty much took up any free time, I am hoping to get clear of that responsibility for a while and maybe get back to some of my things, although I do enjoy driving tractor as well (counts as outdoors I think!). Strangely enough I like cutting firewood, tough work but there is something fundamental about having your heat for the winter stored up.
    I don’t eally do many computer games but I may take the plunge and eventually try Zelda. FPS games don’t interest me (although I am pretty good at them) since they don’t replicate the real thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Lot View Post
    I wish I had access to a nice, peaceful forest. The only thing around here is desert!
    Haha, I wish I had acess to a nice peaceful desert and I live in a forest.

Well I like to draw and play video games, but playing games makes you just as much a nerd as let's say, doing laundry or homework.
    Mostly, I think, I just prefer to draw and spend time relaxing or sleeping

I read, I play video games, I play with my dogs and I go for walks in the park and I go on werelist. The other Hobbies I do is camping. I also watch movies and anime shows.
    Last edited by hotdogwolf; August 27th, 2017 at 10:08 PM.