Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: wearing therian related items?

Default wearing therian related items?

Hello! I was just wondering what (if you do) wear to relate to or appease your inner animal. I wear a collar and tail on a daily basis to show I am a therian and just for fun, too.
    I was just curious: what do you wear to show/appease your inner animal?

I identify as a psychopomp with feline cladotherian tendencies. I don't wear anything that "appeases" it since it is me and I just wear what I like to wear. I also have to be careful because I'm going to be a teacher so I don't have the luxury of wearing something like a tail in a public.

So...I don't wear anything because 1) there's nothing out there to really wear that relates to psychopomps that isn't tacky and 2) I have to be careful how I dress in public.

Whenever I can, I wear my tail. I don't ever wear a collar, and when people suggest I should I tend to get a bit agitated hehe.
    W.o.l.f.
    Warrior Of Love & Freedom

That's pretty neat! What color is your tail? I am very nosey. :P
    The only reason I wear a collar is beause I have to live in a city. It reminds me that I have to behave and that someday I can move to the country and the collar with come off! It is symbolisim of my life in the city for the time being.

Blog Entries

I’m part of a multiple system of various otherkin and therians ranging from one of us being a unicorn to harpy to taniwha to a deer cladotherian to werewolf - so its rather hard to have anything specific to all of us on our person at all times.

We have an necklace with a deer tine attached to it but rather than Pantairin (the deer caldotherian) having an interest in the necklace myself (the blue glaucus, frilled shark, and dire wolf polytherian) and Cavern-Risen (the werewolf) wear it since we are an animist and Gaianist respectively. We also have a shark tooth necklace, but its not a frilled shark tooth nor do I wear it for kinship reasons either. On a new bracket our mother bought us several ‘thunderbird dancers’ are depicted which Zeoriel had noted reminded him of harpies which pleases him some though.

- Earth Listener

Default My wolf stuff

I have over fifty wolf shirts that I wear on a regular basis. I also have a mock spirit hood, tail, and collar which I'll wear on special occasions.

I've also got *TONS* of necklaces and charms related to wolves.

The collar is less about being a therian and more about the fashion of it, though.

[SIZE=3]Pictures:[/SIZE]
    1. Wolf shirt, collar, and some necklaces.
    2. Mock spirit-hood, collar, wolf shirt, more necklaces.
    3. Tail
    4. Newest Wolf Shirts (1, 2, 3, 4)
    Shiro "Themian" Ulv (pgp key)

Quote Originally Posted by Shiro View Post
    I have over fifty wolf shirts that I wear on a regular basis. I also have a mock spirit hood, tail, and collar which I'll wear on special occasions.

I've also got *TONS* of necklaces and charms related to wolves.

The collar is less about being a therian and more about the fashion of it, though.

[SIZE=3]Pictures:[/SIZE]
    1. Wolf shirt, collar, and some necklaces.
    2. Mock spirit-hood, collar, wolf shirt, more necklaces.
    3. Tail
    4. Newest Wolf Shirts (1, 2, 3, 4)
    I just love your collar and mock spirit hood! Your tail is pretty cool too- I have one that is sorta similar.

I have a set of coyote fur tail, ears, and mask that i wear around the house sometimes. I am working on a full coyote skin headdress for festival use. I also have a jackal skin that I wear sometimes too, though it is smaller so it fits less well.

In my normal life outside the house, I usually wear a wolf tooth necklase (I like to put a necklase on and then never take it off), but the cord was irritating my skin and I haven't yet replaced it so it is on my nightstand currently.

The only thing remotely dog related I own is a Snoopy Shirt. It is my favorite article of clothing for two reasons. I love cartoon dogs and some of my fondest childhood memories are of my toy Snoopy. He was the leader of my gang of toy dogs back then if I remember correctly.
    I used to own a german shepherd necklace but I wore it until it fell apart. I need to get another.

*sigh*

I really want a spirit hood, a tail, some jewelry and more t-shirts. I'd love to have a bottle of wolf fur I saw on etsy. And a spirit mask.. No money for cool things though. :/

I have one wolfy shirt and that's it. *cries*