Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: wearing therian related items?

I have a custom made wedding ring that is a wolf head howling (in gold)....that and my wolf tattoo are my connections (Tattoo here). I have never had a desire to wear a tail or ears, although I might for halloween or something, but I never have yet. I feel they would simply feel in the way of the phantom ones that are frequently there....just wouldn't be the same.

I Wear my Yarn Tail when i want to (kinda go through stages of wearing it and not sometimes) But i always wear my collar around my wrist, All the humans just think its a watch strap.
    which as i cant wear watches because they slow down and stop on me work is kinda okay.

Oh yeah and i have a spirit hood i got for Xmas but thats because its furry and cute =^-^=

Blog Entries

By "humans" I'm assuming you just mean non-therians.
    Therianthropes are also human.

I just received my theta-delta necklace in the mail. This may be the only related item I have, save for a necklace with a cat paw on it that I hardly wear.

I have a faux fur coat that reminds me of a snow leopard that I wear during the winter to keep warm. I also have an off-brand spirit hood that is a snow leopard which I adore. It has a button so I can just have it around my neck and not actually wear the hat. It comes in handy for cold days at work.
    "And only the enlightened can recall their former lives; for the rest of us, the memories of past existences are but glints of light, twinges of longing, passing shadows, disturbingly familiar, that are gone before they can be grasped."
    -Peter Matthiessen

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Avani View Post
    I have a faux fur coat that reminds me of a snow leopard that I wear during the winter to keep warm.
    I missed the "faux" part at first and was like ... "Whoa, there's gonna be fireworks if someone notices" xD

I've honestly a hard time conceiving of any item as being "therian related" as animals don't [usually] wear stuff. That said, if I could have a feathered mantle [ la Doflamingo] with shed black swan feathers...I'd totally wear it, if only because it's so damned garish!
    A negative number was raised to a power that is not an integer.

Blog Entries

Nothing at all other than ordinary clothing. Cuz I'm a ninja.

Blog Entries

I'm feeling a need to wear like a fox for some months, but I know I cannot do this into "real world". At least a tail and ears, maybe. One of thing I think to cope this is to make cosplays and show up at those anime events, but I don't do this yet. I'm thinking to change my style a little bit so I've thought using gloves with fangs but it will be really weird for people.

The one thing I always wanted to wear was a realistic wolf costume. As a matter of fact, I just looked at a site this morning where they make realistic animal costumes and even ones that you can walk on all fours. The one that you can walk on all fours is the one I really want to have. I will try and get back to the site and post the link.
    Last edited by hotdogwolf; January 10th, 2015 at 05:27 PM.

I have a menagerie of wolf things that I like to wear out and about, or even non-wolf things that just make me feel close to my kintype.

So far, I have:
    • A lovely sweatshirt my mom had made for me for Christmas that has a howling wolf on it - inside the wolf are the words "throw me to the wolves, and I'll return leading the pack". It's nice.

• My tail, of course! I do wear this in public, since I saw discussion on it. However, I only wear it to places like out to town. (I did wear it when I was in college, but I promise, not anywhere near the strangest thing.) I actually get a lot of genuine compliments on it. Sometimes I get snide remarks too, of course, but hey, whatever.

• I do have collars, but I rarely wear these. I like to wear bandannas on my neck instead. Granted that I'm a wolf, but I'm also a person, and these make me feel more canine.

• An occasional dab of cypress oil, which is the sacred tree of my patron Artemis, and thus makes me think of the woods and the hunt as well!

I also have plans for a tattoo in motion right now that will be on the top of my back. It'll be the top of a red wolf's head, with the moon cycle in a semi-circle underneath. Kind of difficult to explain, but I'm really looking forward to it!
    Last edited by Cinnamon Sweetheart; January 13th, 2015 at 05:34 PM.
    [SIZE=1]charge me your daily rate, i'll turn you out in kind[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]when the moon is round and full, gonna teach you tricks [/size]
    [size=1]that'll blow your mongrel mind[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]baby doll, i recognize that hideous thing inside[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]if ever there were a lucky kind, it's you you you[/SIZE]