Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2012 Therianthropy Community Survey

Post 2012 Therianthropy Community Survey

Hello,

Wulf Howl is doing a survey regarding therianthropy, in general, and its connection with psychological conditions, abuse/bullying, and a lot more.

We would appreciate it if members of the therianthropy would complete this survey and share it around; it will help us to understand the psychological factors of therianthropy, as well as how prevalent bullying and discrimination are in/against the community.

The survey can be found here:
    http://wulfhowl.com/2012-community-survey/

We are accepting responses until November 12th 2012; shortly after, our results will be published.

No personally identifiable information will be present in our published results.

Thank You.
    Shiro "Themian" Ulv (pgp key)

I filled it out! ^^

Quick question, I know that the user White Wolf is also conducting a Therian 2012 Census survey, and their survey is stickied over in the Therianthropy Discussion section. Would you like to have yours stickied there as well? Maybe you could ask a Mod to sticky it there for you so your survey won't get buried as the months go by. :3

Yes. I would love for it to bet sticky'd.

Shiro

Done! Good survey.

I have a question about the term "awakened". I want to put "other" due to me not believing in "awakening" and that I've pretty much have always been just me.

Well, I would like to submit the survey... however, each time I try, it brings up a prompt saying "would you like to elaborate on any of these experiences is required." However, that question isn't anywhere I can see in the survey and I have filled everything out that is visible (I checked three times, lol). :/
    "To be whole. To be complete. Wildness reminds us what it means to be human, what we are connected to rather than what we are separate from."

OK... Before I submit it, I have suffered abuse before but not relating either holding different beliefs or for anything relating to me being a therian. Merely abuse since I was the easiest target. Would you like that included? If so, where would you like it noted?
    Last edited by Sephiroth-ac; March 13th, 2012 at 01:12 PM.
    ~ The Thread Won't Cut ~
    "An animal's eyes have the power to speak a great language." - Martin Buber

Blog Entries

Shiro, I've been diagnosed with more than one psychological disorder (ADHD, autism, ODD). Which one do I choose?
    "If you are worthy of his affection, a cat will be your friend but never your slave. He keeps his free will though he loves, and will not do for you what he thinks unreasonable; but if he once gives himself to you, it is with absolute confidence and fidelity of affection." -Theophile Gautier

Quote Originally Posted by Arawn View Post
    I have a question about the term "awakened". I want to put "other" due to me not believing in "awakening" and that I've pretty much have always been just me.
    Please put Other or N/A.

Quote Originally Posted by Kassidy View Post
    Well, I would like to submit the survey... however, each time I try, it brings up a prompt saying "would you like to elaborate on any of these experiences is required." However, that question isn't anywhere I can see in the survey and I have filled everything out that is visible (I checked three times, lol). :/
    If you selected that you were abused, or have committed abuse; this field should show up and be required. I did add some additional code to try and fix this issue. If you still have trouble, email survey@wulfhowl.com

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth-ac View Post
    OK... Before I submit it, I have suffered abuse before but not relating either holding different beliefs or for anything relating to me being a therian. Merely abuse since I was the easiest target. Would you like that included? If so, where would you like it noted?
    Yes. Select "yes" on that you would like to elaborate on those experiences, and put it there.

Quote Originally Posted by cheetah View Post
    Shiro, I've been diagnosed with more than one psychological disorder (ADHD, autism, ODD). Which one do I choose?
    Select "Multiple Diagnosis" and an "other" field should appear.

Thank you! I answered. :3