Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2012 Therianthropy Community Survey

Thanks Shiro, it has been submitted now. Hope the results are interesting.
    ~ The Thread Won't Cut ~
    "An animal's eyes have the power to speak a great language." - Martin Buber

Ohh... okay. I selected one thing (that I had treated someone negatively due to their beliefs... in other words, had said negative things about the viewpoints/opinions of another because I found them to be asinine and nonsensical), saw the options to choose from, realized none applied to me (that it was really meant to be for more severe things) and so I then de-selected it. I guess the survey must have thought it was still selected...? I'll go back and re-do the whole thing, I guess.
    "To be whole. To be complete. Wildness reminds us what it means to be human, what we are connected to rather than what we are separate from."

Quote Originally Posted by Kassidy View Post
    Ohh... okay. I selected one thing (that I had treated someone negatively due to their beliefs... in other words, had said negative things about the viewpoints/opinions of another because I found them to be asinine and nonsensical), saw the options to choose from, realized none applied to me (that it was really meant to be for more severe things) and so I then de-selected it. I guess the survey must have thought it was still selected...? I'll go back and re-do the whole thing, I guess.
    Yeah. The survey validates required fields in both client-side and server-side. It's possible the client-side validation did not recognize that you de-selected it, and thus refused to submit. I apologize.
    Shiro "Themian" Ulv (pgp key)

Filled out the survey. Hope that we get to hear what is learned from it.

Understandably, the survey doesn't seem to exist anymore but I thought it sounded interesting and I would like to fill it out - will there be a similar one for 2013?
    Now that we got gone for good
    Writhing under your riding hood
    Tell your gra'ma and your mama too
    It's true, true, true, true

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Remember_Me View Post
    Understandably, the survey doesn't seem to exist anymore but I thought it sounded interesting and I would like to fill it out - will there be a similar one for 2013?
    Over on the Therianthropy Discussion a thread is stickied called Therian Census 2013.

- Zedjeb

Quote Originally Posted by House of Chimeras View Post
    Over on the Therianthropy Discussion a thread is stickied called Therian Census 2013.

- Zedjeb
    Thanks, but that one I've done. I was thinking specifically another survey about bullying, psychological conditions, etcetera.
    Now that we got gone for good
    Writhing under your riding hood
    Tell your gra'ma and your mama too
    It's true, true, true, true

@Remember_Me - You could send Shiro a PM and ask him if he wants to do another one for this year. He only wanted responses up till November of 2012.