Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Basic Timeline

I'm so excited!

Blog Entries

Yes!

Was just thinking about the project today; it's great to hear that progress is still being made.
    "If you are worthy of his affection, a cat will be your friend but never your slave. He keeps his free will though he loves, and will not do for you what he thinks unreasonable; but if he once gives himself to you, it is with absolute confidence and fidelity of affection." -Theophile Gautier

Ditto what Akhila and cheetah said. Let us know if there's anything we can do to help this stage!

"That's wolves for ya', good guys!" -Wolf, t10k
    wolf/werewolf | 36 | female | writer | scuba diver | funny | chaotic good | Hufflepuff | eclectic witch

Will do!

All copy-edits and requests for author info have been sent out to everyone whose essays were accepted! Looking forward to hearing back from everyone.

We're coming down to the final stretch! I'm currently working on putting this into publication on CreateSpace.

wolf/werewolf | 36 | female | writer | scuba diver | funny | chaotic good | Hufflepuff | eclectic witch

I swear this project is NOT dead! It's just hit a few snags, which yourdeer and I have had to work through/around. Plus, ya know, life threw us each some curve balls recently...

Anyway, I'm happy to announce that Under the Skin is now awaiting it's final proofing/approval from CreateSpace. Once it's approved, I can go through the final setup and get this up for sales!

Blog Entries

Great to hear!
    "If you are worthy of his affection, a cat will be your friend but never your slave. He keeps his free will though he loves, and will not do for you what he thinks unreasonable; but if he once gives himself to you, it is with absolute confidence and fidelity of affection." -Theophile Gautier