Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Site Open

Mm, Herringbone said it. We have some nebulous road trip plans that might happen as soon as this summer or as late as next year sometime, but basically the idea is to drive from Boston down (most of) the East Coast and try to bump into as many Werelisters as we can on the way. I'm hoping that we can do at least a trial run this summer and get as far down as Virginia/North Carolina.
    When we actually manage to solidify plans and figure out destinations (probably not for a bit, since Herringbone's got to figure out post-graduation job stuff and such first) we'll notify everyone in the Gathering Discussion & Planning section.

Quote Originally Posted by Savage View Post
    Have one, though it's currently a pasture rental situation while we live off-premises. All our meat gets raised there, and there is more than enough to share. I can not legally sell our home processed farm meat, but I can share it. Also for sharing are hides, bones, feathers and other farm by-products. Shipping is annoying and cost prohibitive for the most part, however, so visiting would be the better option.

Hungry and local? We can probably fix that. Having too much meat is actually a perpetual problem, though there are certainly worse problems to have in this economy.

Hey Savage, I actually would like to stop by your place maybe this Summer on our way to the beach, if and when we go.

Siverwolf.
    Celtic Werewolf
    "Homo-Lycanthropus"

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Siverwolf View Post
    Hey Savage, I actually would like to stop by your place maybe this Summer on our way to the beach, if and when we go.
    Could happen. I'm not super sociable and I'm leery of having folks on my land I don't know to some reasonable degree, but if we chat before then and meet in a public place first, it's possible.

Blog Entries

Interesting... I'll take a snoop around at the new site. Couldn't hurt!

Quote Originally Posted by yourdeer View Post
    I'm hoping that we can do at least a trial run this summer and get as far down as Virginia/North Carolina.
    Hey- you all let me know when/if you head down to Virginny!

Also, when talking about trading goods, I'd be willing to trade some homebrew to those of age. I really could use some fresh venison in my life.
    Yes, "Gray" and "Grey" are both grammatically correct.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayTooth View Post

Hey- you all let me know when/if you head down to Virginny!
    That's the plan!