View Poll Results: Which one? (Please re-vote.)

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Liminal Wilderness

5 19.23%
  • Liminal Spaces

5 19.23%
  • Betwixt and Between

11 42.31%
  • Legendary Bestiary

5 19.23%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Site Name (Re-Vote)

I didn't realize it's got such a negative connotation for some people since it's been mentioned several times within the original thread about the site. =/ If I had known, I would have left it out of the list for consideration. I'm not entirely certain if it's too late to do that now or even how I'd edit out this poll.

Close the poll and make another one?

If I have to, I'll recast my vote in favor of Betwixt and Between.

Quote Originally Posted by Arawn View Post
    I didn't realize it's got such a negative connotation for some people since it's been mentioned several times within the original thread about the site. =/ If I had known, I would have left it out of the list for consideration. I'm not entirely certain if it's too late to do that now or even how I'd edit out this poll.
    It's okay that you didn't know sooner. I don't think Khamaseen and I realized how much the term bothered us for the purpose of being the site title before the poll was created. But thank you for wanting to redo the poll. I think there is an option for 'reset fields' under the 'edit poll' page, which might allow the results to be zeroed out and people can recast their vote (I'm not completely sure because I've never done that option before). Something to try before closing the poll and starting a new thread and poll (but be sure to edit the thread title and original post to let people know they can recast their vote).
    My therianthropy writings:
    ~Check out Project Shift, and help contribute to its further development
    ~Poly'kin of: mongoose, domestic cat, domestic horse, winged theropod (erdenvogel), and vampire'kin (blutpir) [not psi/sang]

You would then need to submit another name in place of the one you wish to cast out, or add more to the list if possible if you want to redo the poll.

Quote Originally Posted by Somnia View Post
    You would then need to submit another name in place of the one you wish to cast out, or add more to the list if possible if you want to redo the poll.

I'll add another.

@ Sonne:

Thank you for the suggestion. I'll try that once I get home.

Default Site Name V. 2

Edit:

Okay, I merged the threads. Please re-cast your vote.

Re-submitted!
    I hope you can find your name soon enough.
    -Alastor
    Dal momento che sono vivo...questa l'unica strada che posso prendere.

бороться до конца

Thank you for re-submitting.

xD I hope so, too! I'd like to get the basic forum up so I can truly get to the nitty-gritty of everything with everyone.

Re-voted.
    Ix | Jarek | Jesse
    [SIZE="1"]Queer, aromantic, relationship anarchist, Pagan, neurodivergent, mentally ill.
    Pronouns: Ne / nem / nir / nemself
    Dreamwidth | Pagan Blog | Tumblr[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by _Ix_ View Post
    Re-voted.
    Thank you!

And thank you, everyone, who's voted over again. I'm really sorry to ask for that again, but thank you so much for being patient with me and all of this.