View Poll Results: Which one? (Please re-vote.)

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Liminal Wilderness

5 19.23%
  • Liminal Spaces

5 19.23%
  • Betwixt and Between

11 42.31%
  • Legendary Bestiary

5 19.23%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Site Name (Re-Vote)

Default Site Name (Re-Vote)

(Thank you, Somnia, for the suggestion. )

Anyway, here are four names that would probably do well for the site title for the theriomythic site. Just cast your vote here. The names were chosen via votes and just in the order of the list that they appeared in.

Threw my vote in for The Menagerie, though I wouldn't *ragequit* if any of the other names wins either

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphyna View Post
    Threw my vote in for The Menagerie, though I wouldn't *ragequit* if any of the other names wins either
    Good, because I know where to find you and hunt you down if you do.

Uh, why the polls always need to be so hard for me. >v< I need to think between "Liminal Wilderness" and "The Menagerie"...

Voted! ^-^
    "Jump, and you will find out how to unfold your wings as you fall."
    -Ray Bradbury

Voted as well. If I can be of any help I'll stick around (first I need to take care of uni matters and moving to a new place, but I find the project interesting).

Quote Originally Posted by Bluewing View Post
    Uh, why the polls always need to be so hard for me. >v< I need to think between "Liminal Wilderness" and "The Menagerie"...
    Flip a coin.

And thanks for the votes.

@ Liminal Beast:

Your help is very much welcome. And definitely take care of yourself first!

I cast my vote as well.

"That's wolves for ya', good guys!" -Wolf, t10k
    wolf/werewolf | 37 | female | writer | scuba diver | funny | chaotic good | Hufflepuff | eclectic witch

I voted as well. I have been watching your project with interest. Though I am just a plain ol' Corvus onca sapien, I, ah, experience some spiritual/mythic links to who I am... I recently wrote about this over on Animal Quills on DW (I am scatteredshells.) Erm. It's something I could see myself submitting to your site, at any rate. Mythical connections and experiences of a non-mythical ttherian.
    Ix | Jarek | Jesse
    [SIZE="1"]Queer, aromantic, relationship anarchist, Pagan, neurodivergent, mentally ill.
    Pronouns: Ne / nem / nir / nemself
    Dreamwidth | Pagan Blog | Tumblr[/SIZE]

I put in my vote for Liminal Wilderness, but it looks like The Menagerie is going to win out. I'm not too fond of it because I've had to work at tearing down "traveling menageries" who mistreated their animals and performed illegal activity where the animals would be forced to fight each other for entertainment (a glamorized dog fighting ring, specifically) in my line of work before... but I guess it's just a name, not a big deal, it just triggers some bad memories.