Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Betwixt and Between is Live!

Quote Originally Posted by Arawn View Post

Yay! XD

And thank you! Ideas are always welcome. :3 I can be really miserable with thread ideas sometimes or I'll have an idea and then blank. -.- Which is why it's a good thing I'm not the only person on the forum. xD
    I am the infinite ideas person to a fault. I can't possibly find the time or resources to act on all the ideas I come up with (my manic phase at its finest.) Right now I have a backlog of 27 essays to write/finish editing for my site, 12 topics I want to post to Werelist, and 7 I've got for B&B so far (that's how I'm going to shorten the forums name from now on.) but I'm lacking in the energy and time and focus to go through with them... especially this new forum I want to set up, so many ideas and technical things worked out, no energy or motivation to go through with it.

I'll try not to spam the topics all at once, lol.

I know you're uncomfortable with advertising on Tumblr so I'm not going to go through with it. I did add the forum to my links page on Feral Limbo and mentioned it in an otherkin chat room earlier today.

The captchas are getting hilarious, especially when I log in on my phone. I've gotten "EXERCISE MORE" "heartache salad" "kick fruit" "4x saving" and I'm like....? Is there context to these that I'm just missing because my phone doesn't play the videos???

Quote Originally Posted by Khamaseen View Post
    ...and 7 I've got for B&B so far (that's how I'm going to shorten the forums name from now on.)...
    I've been calling it "Twix".

"That's wolves for ya', good guys!" -Wolf, t10k
    wolf/werewolf | 37 | female | writer | scuba diver | funny | chaotic good | Hufflepuff | eclectic witch

Can't wait to get my forum whoring on!

I probably won't be joining because it isn't a need for me, but I'm happy to see this project happen! It looks like it'll be a good place for lots of folk. Congrats to all who helped make it happen!

Good stuff! Every new forum needs some regular users to get it going, and stay going. I'll join and try to play a part.

@ Sera:

D:< Don't abuse the site! It's still new! You need to nurture it first.

@ herringbone:

Thank you! And I definitely couldn't do this without everyone who gave input. :3

@ reset:

I look forward to having you on there!

Quote Originally Posted by Arawn View Post
    @ Sera:

D:< Don't abuse the site! It's still new! You need to nurture it first.
    Your post count is higher than mine!

I'll go take a look at it. I've been watching these threads even if I haven't been posting.

I might pop in and lurk, per usual : P
    The universe is hostile, so impersonal...
    Devour to survive.
    So it is, so it's always been.

Yay! The things that happen while I vanish into the health care system. Good to see it live; I'll likely join up tonight.
    Ix | Jarek | Jesse
    [SIZE="1"]Queer, aromantic, relationship anarchist, Pagan, neurodivergent, mentally ill.
    Pronouns: Ne / nem / nir / nemself
    Dreamwidth | Pagan Blog | Tumblr[/SIZE]