Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Age

A. I'm 23, nearing 24.

B. I feel my age. I don't remember ever feeling much older or younger in years than I am at a given time. I often get jokes about "being an old person" because I don't get a lot of fun out of many things that are perceived in our culture to be enjoyable to people my age; I like gardening more than partying and I like to go to bed pretty early and feel bad about missing the morning if I sleep late. That being said, I still feel like someone in my early 20s and charging forward to be independent and (my version of) successful with vigor and optimism, etc. I don't actually feel older, even if I may behave in a way that isn't culturally acknowledged as normal for my age.

C. I don't perceive my deer-ness or horse-ness to really have an age other than roughly equivalent to "young adult." It matches up with my age. I have felt an animal of a specific age before (adolescent lion) but not anymore.

D. Yes - I don't feel that I could separate the idea of my doe-ness or horse-ness from the age I am in my current circumstances. I am a young adult human and animal.

My age is pretty screwed up.
    A. I'm 28
    B. I feel 35
    C. Not really. Never thought of it in age other than "adult."
    D. Considering I don't have its age, it can't affect my age perception.

E. People say I look 20. This kind of pisses me off because it makes me think they don't take me seriously. I'm flattered they say I look young, but when I don't get hired because I don't appear responsible, professional, etc., yeah it pisses me off.
    Time you enjoy wasting isn't always wasted time. ~ phrase from Salt Lake City, Utah

My Birthday is coming up in 3 months. I am going to wait till then to reply to this thread. For now. Lets just say. I feel old but do not look old. Thank god.

A. 24.5
    B. I used to feel older than my age, but when I started med school a couple years ago that changed. Now that I'm around older doctors and patients all the time, I feel more my age.
    C. I feel about the same age, so whatever that'd correlate to in wolf years. So I guess about 4 years old?
    D. It's the same really. I imagine as I get older, it'll continue to get older as well.
    I am the wolf of the shadows of your dreams. I am the enigma of your mind. You search for me all over, but nothing is all you find. For I am neither here nor there, I am nowhere to be found. For I am the wolf of the shadows of your dreams, and I roam your thoughts unbound.

A. I'm 19 years old.
    B. I feel like being in the early 20s, pretty much. I've always felt a bit older than my actual age for some reason.
    C. I don't feel that my cheetah side is of any specific age, It's something I haven't payed much attention to. But you could say my therioside's age progresses along with my actual age, so I'd go for "young adult" on this one.
    D. Based on my answer in C, then... yes?

A. Turning 16 in a few weeks.
    B. A lot older. People always think I'm older than I am and their jaws tend to drop when they find out my "actual" age. It's getting a bit tiresome, to be honest.
    C. My animal-self feels like it's much more compatible and in tune with my actual, physical age. Like a young, teenage-ish wolf, just beginning to take its first staggering steps into adulthood.
    D. Like I said in question C. My wolf side is much more puppylike than my human side is childlike, so it's really more fitting with my age. I feel younger and sillier when I'm more wolfish.

This was a very interesting topic, thank you for posting it!
    Now that we got gone for good
    Writhing under your riding hood
    Tell your gra'ma and your mama too
    It's true, true, true, true

Quote Originally Posted by Akai View Post
    My age is pretty screwed up.
    A. I'm 28
    B. I feel 35
    C. Not really. Never thought of it in age other than "adult."
    D. Considering I don't have its age, it can't affect my age perception.

E. People say I look 20. This kind of pisses me off because it makes me think they don't take me seriously. I'm flattered they say I look young, but when I don't get hired because I don't appear responsible, professional, etc., yeah it pisses me off.
    You pretty much took the words outta my mouth. lol I'm 28, but feel older.. and yea glad I look young but.. nope.
    ~~Our power can be replicated, but not our beginings~~

Blog Entries

My body is 32 years old, I feel like I should be in my 40s or 50s. My therioside is an adult female wolf/cat (it shifts back and forth). My therioside is me, so naturally I would feel as old as my therioside.

A) I'm 17
    B) I feel 18. Most of the time I have to think about what age I actually am before I can answer someone's question
    C) My therioside feels like a young adult wolf.
    D) I guess seeing as I'm a young adult human too, my physical age and therian age are connected.
    A new wolf, I have a tendency to stumble through things though so I may mess up every now and then. If I do just let me know and I'll try and resolve things where I can.

Blog Entries

Okay I tried to figure out some way to make this into a poll but I can't figure it out so I'm just making a regular post, directed toward anyone.

A. How old (or approximately!) are you?
    B. How old do you feel?
    C. Do you feel as if your therian-self is any certain age?
    D. Does the perceived age of your animal-self relate at all to your human age?
    A. I am pretty much a young adult

B. It depends when I'm having moodswings..when those moments happen, I feel 12. When I have a chance to do some deep thinking I feel as old as the trees.

C. My filly/horse is probably around 4 years of age. I feel as if my hyena is older as a matriarch. My spiritual other theriotype type is...well this is debatable since my memories mainly come from the young adult years. So, I say young adult.

D. Not really. In the case of my spiritual other theriotype, my age has no relevance. In the case of my filly; probably very little-she doesn't age as I age exactly; but the change of a few years can show a subtle difference. My hyena is at limbo, and never really aged.
    Timber wolf therian-- changeling-- horse hearted/therian
    ~Being kin is a journey of finding yourself, loosing yourself, searching and doing it all over again.~