Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolf Children (Anime)

Default Wolf Children (Anime)

Last edited by Somnia; September 24th, 2013 at 11:04 PM.

Yes, me too! Looks fun!
    Nothing I post on this forum is meant to be rude, disrespectful, or insulting. You do not have to respond to me. Answering my questions is completely optional.

Never take life seriously. No one gets out alive, anyway. ~ Unknown

That... that looks so adorable.
    hold me secure in flight [SIZE="4"]☆☆☆☽ ☓ ☾☆☆☆[/SIZE] sing me to sleep tonight

Looks cute. Will have to keep an eye out for a subtitled version...
    "To be whole. To be complete. Wildness reminds us what it means to be human, what we are connected to rather than what we are separate from."

That looks really interesting! I will have to try and remember this one when it's subbed!

Makes me think of the words "human werewolf." Why did the Japanese beat the Americans to such an idea? I can see something like that selling millions here, and yet, we see this. *Sigh*

In any case, I am highly interested in this...movie? Series? Whatever it is, Subbed, dubbed, just give it to me where I can understand it! Please!
    Time you enjoy wasting isn't always wasted time. ~ phrase from Salt Lake City, Utah

That looks fantastic! I can't wait for it to be subbed.

Well, don't forget there is still that upcoming anime series called Guardians of Luna, about traditional shape shifting human werewolves. I can't wait to see an actual trailer for Guardians. The creators have been working on that one for a LONG time!

Quote Originally Posted by Somnia View Post
    Well, don't forget there is still that upcoming anime series called Guardians of Luna, about traditional shape shifting human werewolves.
    Cool! Will have to keep a look out for that one, too, then!
    "To be whole. To be complete. Wildness reminds us what it means to be human, what we are connected to rather than what we are separate from."

Default Wolf siblings: rain and snow

Any idea when the show will hit the u.s market. Plus do you guys think it will be anything like WOLF'S RAIN.