Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What Do You Drink.

Default What Do You Drink.

I thought I make this thread because I was curious as to what my fellow Werelister drink during the evening, Afternoon, And Morning. For me. I drink Juice and orange juice in the morning and in the afternoon. Sometimes seltzer water or soda. Any kind of soda. For the evening I drink, Depending if it is winter. Hot chocolate or sometimes tea. What does everyone else prefer to drink.?

Coffee... Coffee, coffee, coffee!
    Usually it's coffee I drink morning (when I see it), noon and night; but I sometimes get an inkling to have an ale in the evening once every few days. Being a beer-ticker I'd be worried if I didn't.
    ~ The Thread Won't Cut ~
    "An animal's eyes have the power to speak a great language." - Martin Buber

More soda than I should. If I don't have soda, I'll drink tea and sometimes water (but I don't like water so I avoid it unless I'm working out).

Tea and juice are the beverages I probably have the most of - especially at work, I drink 2 - 5 cups of tea in the average day. I don't drink much soda except ginger ale, with occasional exceptions (there's a restaurant that I go to once in a great while that offers peach soda... it's so good!). I also like to have a beer when I get home if the day has been particularly stressful.

Blog Entries

Water. Plain water. Almost always with a lot of ice (because we love it cold).

On occasion we might have some V8 Fusion: Pomegranate and Blueberry, but not too much.

- Arron

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth-ac View Post
    Coffee... Coffee, coffee, coffee!
    Usually it's coffee I drink morning (when I see it), noon and night; but I sometimes get an inkling to have an ale in the evening once every few days. Being a beer-ticker I'd be worried if I didn't.
    I never had coffee before. I am not sure if I tried it that I would like the taste, But I wouldn't know for sure until I try it. Oh and Sephiroth-ac. Buddy. I think you need to cut back on the coffee.

Blog Entries

I drink cappucinos as well as mochas. Anything to mask that coffee flavor. Oh yeah and I drink milk/tea/water.

Coke usually with the occasional Sprite but I can drink Pepsi if nothing else is available. I'm a soda junkie.

The only think I don't drink is beer. I tried it a few times but that stuff taste gross. Plus the fact that my father is an alcoholic, So I don't want to be like him. (Or anyone in my human family for that matter ) But I do sometimes drink a little wine every once in a blue moon. But that is about it.

I quite enjoy chocolate milk and orange juice. Not at the same time, of course.