Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What book are you currently reading?

Default What book are you currently reading?

I don't know if exist a thread like this, but I am really curious about what are you reading right now.

I am reading two books currently: "The Werewolves", by Christoph Hardebusch, and "Doctor Who: The Winter of the Dead", by James Goss.

I almost finished the book written by Hardebusch and barely near to start to read the one written by Goss.

Blog Entries

Hmm, I didn't know they made Doctor Who books. As a rule, I don't generally read non-fiction, but sometimes I make exceptions for things like Tolstoy and Homer. I'm an avid reader, but haven't had too many opportunities since I've been working a lot the past month. Currently reading a book entitled Margins and Metropolis: Authority Across the Byzantine Empire. After I finish that up I plan on starting another one called Genoa and the Genoese, 958-1528. It's an older book, but still informative and perhaps useful as reference material I hope.

I'm reading "The Loch" by Steve Alten which is about Loch Ness. I've read it before and I love it. I'm also rereading "The Hobbit".

I'm reading Doggin Jersey-The 100 best places to hike with your dog in the Garden State. http://www.hikewithyourdog.com I am also reading The Wolf, By Francesco Cesoni and Giovanni Fasoli.

Quote Originally Posted by hotdogwolf View Post
    I'm reading Doggin Jersey-The 100 best places to hike with your dog in the Garden State. http://www.hikewithyourdog.com I am also reading The Wolf, By Francesco Cesoni and Giovanni Fasoli.
    Interesting books.

By the way, finished the book by C.Hardebusch, now starting the other one.
    One is alone, two is a friendship, three is a companionship, but four... is a pack.

Blog Entries

I'm currently reading two books and they are Encounters With Winged Humanoids by Ken Gerhard and The Eyes of the Dragon by Stephen King.

Just finished The Fault in Our Stars. Haven't started something new yet, though I think I'll re-read Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil.

I am presently reading Insurgent, the second book in the Divergent trilogy by Veronica Roth.

[SIZE=1]..........[/SIZE]
    Last edited by Tsuga; September 1st, 2014 at 01:04 AM.

I think this thread is better suited in the Media Area. Moving thread to the appropriate section now.