Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Otherkin Community Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Khamaseen View Post
    I've made an account ("Khamas") over there, but I'm a little overwhelmed by how... uh... "aggressively fluffy" it seems so I'll take a closer look later and introduce myself. I'm not sure how much help one animal person with a neurological view will be, but I hope it supports your attempts to make the place more a balanced and healthy atmosphere of discussion.
    Thanks Now you see what I'm up against haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Liminal Beast View Post
    I don't think I'm involved enough in the communities these days to provide proper help, and I would also feel uncomfortable contributing on an otherkin forum as I don't consider myself otherkin or part of the otherkin community. However I wanted to let you know that I think you're doing the right thing. If the forum was encourageing unhealthy attitudes, then some change was necessary, and now you have the opportunity to do that.

Good luck with everything!
    Just want to mention, this is exactly why you could potentially be a very good contribution to the forum. You would have an outside view of things, and would most likely hold very different values and opinions, and where there is variety, there is potential for greater understanding and discussion.

Don't let such things discourage you from wanting to contribute.

Not having the time to, or you don't simply feel like putting the effort into such things, that another story altogether, and that would be alright.
    Shiki Soku, Zeku!

Quote Originally Posted by Kakrikoran View Post
    Just want to mention, this is exactly why you could potentially be a very good contribution to the forum. You would have an outside view of things, and would most likely hold very different values and opinions, and where there is variety, there is potential for greater understanding and discussion.

Don't let such things discourage you from wanting to contribute.

Not having the time to, or you don't simply feel like putting the effort into such things, that another story altogether, and that would be alright.
    Hm, I think you are mistaken about my comment, the lack of legitimacy is only a side-effect of my motivations; I usually don't want to contribute to the greater otherkin community. I have no interest in the vast majority of otherkin experiences. I'm only interested in animalistic identities, and that is the primary reason for why I stick to the therian community itself, and am solely a member of the therian community and not the otherkin one. I would feel out of place on an otherkin board and ignoring most of the userbase.