Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Kinmunity has (Re) launched!

Blog Entries

Playing Devil's Advocate, this may no have been the result of a big mean corporation. Depending on how your friend set up your account, there may not have been any information for the new owners to contact you about converting to a paid service. Had you ever had cause to contact them before your friend left?

A quick web search shows that Centarra Networks (at least, one in Tx) shut down in '15 so maybe the reason they never replied was...they stopped existing.

The moral, dear children, is that sometimes when bad things happen, it isn't a personal attack. When it rains, the clouds aren't targeting us specifically.
    Moral two: When you get something for free, sometimes you get what you pay for. :-)
    Moral three: Backup everything. :-)

Forever Running, RunningRed

Quote Originally Posted by elinox View Post
    Poking this thread as I've been having trouble accessing Kinmunity for a few days now. I can't seem to find any updates on places like the Facebook group or Twitter, so has the site gone dark for good now?
    Actually I can answer that since I have contact with Naia and asked that question. Kinmunity is indeed no longer here since at one point what I believe isnt so long ago the forum activity started to come to a halt. It is now indeed closed since it was dying and activity didnt pick up. As far I am aware of it will not come back soon but maybe in the future for further use. All I know is the domain is still here but the forum yeah it is gone sadly but we cannot change it really since it can happen to any forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Oxalaia View Post
    Actually I can answer that since I have contact with Naia and asked that question. Kinmunity is indeed no longer here since at one point what I believe isnt so long ago the forum activity started to come to a halt. It is now indeed closed since it was dying and activity didnt pick up. As far I am aware of it will not come back soon but maybe in the future for further use. All I know is the domain is still here but the forum yeah it is gone sadly but we cannot change it really since it can happen to any forum.
    I knew things were slow there, but I was still posting and so were several others! What a shame. Thanks for the update though.

"That's wolves for ya', good guys!" -Wolf, t10k
    wolf/werewolf | 37 | female | writer | scuba diver | funny | chaotic good | Hufflepuff | eclectic witch

Blog Entries

I was wondering why I couldn't get on there. Ah well, I probably put embarrassing stuff on there anyway.

Blog Entries

That's a true shame...I was on a small hiatus from the online community until I started playing around the amino community. I felt like I knew this would happen- I wrote a thread on the state of our online forums on therian guide....and I came back from hiatus to this..I liked that place because it seemed a little more geared towards otherkin. I guess you loose one, you find one (another community).
    Timber wolf therian-- changeling-- horse hearted
    ~Being kin is a journey of finding yourself, loosing yourself, searching and doing it all over again.~

Blog Entries

I hope this place never dies because it's been a bit of a refuge for me.

I'll miss it.

Blog Entries

Yeah. We logged into the other day and it wouldn't come up. Found an update on the website's tumblr stating what happened. Its a shame. There seem to be so few forums about anymore.

- Earth Listener

I'm sad to hear all the resources and posts were just incinerated without the ability to archive or let people grab important posts, info, etc. But then again, I'm not that surprised, considering the history, and the creator's past behavior.

Blog Entries

Good riddance, I say.
    A negative number was raised to a power that is not an integer.