Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Kinmunity has launched!

Quote Originally Posted by Anuolf View Post
    I'm sad to hear all the resources and posts were just incinerated without the ability to archive or let people grab important posts, info, etc. But then again, I'm not that surprised, considering the history, and the creator's past behavior.
    Neither am I. I'm just disappointed because it seemed like Kinmunity was the LAST strictly Otherkin forum still active.

Are there any others I'm unaware of?

"That's wolves for ya', good guys!" -Wolf, t10k
    wolf/werewolf | 36 | female | writer | scuba diver | funny | chaotic good | Hufflepuff | eclectic witch

Blog Entries

What happened to Otherkin Phenomena?
    "If you are worthy of his affection, a cat will be your friend but never your slave. He keeps his free will though he loves, and will not do for you what he thinks unreasonable; but if he once gives himself to you, it is with absolute confidence and fidelity of affection." -Theophile Gautier

Quote Originally Posted by cheetah View Post
    What happened to Otherkin Phenomena?
    The owner of the site hasn't switched over full ownership to me yet, like I requested. She's got two kids now and a full time job, so has little time for internet stuff. Still, I did ask to be made owner and she agreed. She just hasn't actually done it yet!

"That's wolves for ya', good guys!" -Wolf, t10k
    wolf/werewolf | 36 | female | writer | scuba diver | funny | chaotic good | Hufflepuff | eclectic witch

Quote Originally Posted by elinox View Post
    Neither am I. I'm just disappointed because it seemed like Kinmunity was the LAST strictly Otherkin forum still active.

Are there any others I'm unaware of?
    Therian Wilderness is still around (despite the name it's an otherkin forum), but it's very quiet.

Blog Entries

The lesson to be learned, if it's important to you, don't trust someone else's backup.

That does kinda suck and I hate that kind of attitude, "Hey try and think of other people who might be affected when you do an irreversible decision."

Quote Originally Posted by Anuolf View Post
    I'm sad to hear all the resources and posts were just incinerated without the ability to archive or let people grab important posts, info, etc. But then again, I'm not that surprised, considering the history, and the creator's past behavior.

Forever Running, RunningRed