Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Kinmunity has launched!

Quote Originally Posted by hotdogwolf View Post
    That's strange, I wonder Why.?
    Usually it's because they do something folks don't approve of, or their staff does, so they remove the evidence as it were...speaking from experience.

EDIT: I mean having been a member there based on when it went down while I was a member and soon after I left not that I'd intentionally nuke a forum lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphyna View Post
    Usually it's because they do something folks don't approve of, or their staff does, so they remove the evidence as it were...speaking from experience.

EDIT: I mean having been a member there based on when it went down while I was a member and soon after I left not that I'd intentionally nuke a forum lol.
    Oh great. So drama on the site and I am guessing other ''things'' on there too. And there I was thinking about joining because the site looks beautiful . Must be the landscape shown on there. Sooo, Question to you all is. Should I join it, Can I join it seeing how I'm not Kin.? Are there any Werelist members on there.?
    Last edited by hotdogwolf; December 9th, 2018 at 09:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hotdogwolf View Post
    Oh great. So drama on the site and I am guessing other ''things'' on there too. And there I was thinking about joining because the site looks beautiful . Must be the landscape shown on there. Sooo, Question to you all is. Should I join it, Can I join it seeing how I'm not Kin.? Are there any Werelist members on there.?
    You can join any forum you choose to. And 'kin includes therians, so you would be welcomed there. There are a few Werelist members there, but as far as I've seen, the forums aren't that active yet.

"That's wolves for ya', good guys!" -Wolf, t10k
    wolf/werewolf & otter | 36 | female | writer | scuba diver | funny | chaotic good | Hufflepuff | eclectic witch

Quote Originally Posted by elinox View Post
    You can join any forum you choose to. And 'kin includes therians, so you would be welcomed there. There are a few Werelist members there, but as far as I've seen, the forums aren't that active yet.
    I gottcha. I will think about it. Thank you Elinox.

Blog Entries

I'm on there. Not as active as before. That's just me though, I haven't been as active on these forums because I've been trying to sort myself out.