Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Forum on spirituality

Keelah, I quite agree. We need all sorts of viewpoints if we are going to learn something. To boot, I know that many pagan mainstreamers will be interested, if they hear about it. Reactions from pagans/witches have always been positive for me. I'd like some christian points of view, as well, though I'm less optimistic there. And yes, we could use another moderator. PM me, if you like.

Darkfox, I'd love to have you help out, but as I understand it, you're a minor. If I am mistaken on that, please pm me.

Seraphyna, I do need tech help, if you're interested. And, oddly enough, you don't need to be 'spiritual' to do this kind of thing. All you need to be is open-minded. Ethics, parapsychology and any number of other subjects aren't about 'belief'. And examining beliefs critically, without rancor, is good for everyone.

Somnia, I'd love to have you. I see you everywhere on Werelist, you're articulate and thoughtful. Your input would be a blessing.

At present, I'm working on a format for the forum. Then I plan to get intros written for each of the subjects. Proboards looks like the host, but I'm VERY willing to get input on that. PMs or post it here. I'll try to post a basic breakdown of subjects in the next day or so, for opinions.

Barth

I'm late to the party, but I'd LOVE this. I've been wishing for a forum like that to exist and would love to be a part of it. I can't wait to see.
    ~Never trapped. Never tamed~

I'm also late to this (not sure how I missed it before) but I think a forum like this would be great.

Blog Entries

I am also interested in such a forum. I probably won't be welcome at such a forum though but even so, I hope it will succeed.
    Last edited by Alliana; April 30th, 2015 at 11:07 AM.

And why would you not be? *Smiles* You seem rational and relatively erudite.

Barth
    [FONT=COMIC SANS MS][SIZE=2]"People who deny the existence of dragons are often eaten by dragons. From within."
    Ursula K. Le Guin
    [/SIZE][/FONT]

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bartholomew View Post
    And why would you not be? *Smiles* You seem rational and relatively erudite.

Barth
    I dunno, I guess I am just thinking that from our last debate that I was rather biased and unfair to people who adhered to feminism.

I am glad that I would be welcome there though, spirituality is definitely a big thing for me.

I can always handle people disagreeing with me. I do not claim to be the last word on anything, though I have some very strongly held beliefs. Debate is healthy, and ought never to be discouraged. You will be quite welcome there, I'm sure.

Barth
    [FONT=COMIC SANS MS][SIZE=2]"People who deny the existence of dragons are often eaten by dragons. From within."
    Ursula K. Le Guin
    [/SIZE][/FONT]

Blog Entries

A forum open to otherkin and spiritual topics? I am so for this.
    Last edited by Vintage; May 8th, 2015 at 04:42 PM.
    Timber wolf therian-- changeling-- horse hearted
    ~Being kin is a journey of finding yourself, loosing yourself, searching and doing it all over again.~