Page 81 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast

Thread: Therian Daily Thought - The 4th!

So what kind of mental disorder is this?
    https://www.furaffinity.net/view/16735747/

Artificial split personality disorder?

Blog Entries

Feeling a sixth finger from my changeling side is always a weird experience.. But I welcome it, because this summer would be completely dull without the occasional shifts I do get. Ugh...summer.
    Last edited by Vintage; June 12th, 2017 at 09:38 AM.
    Timber wolf therian-- changeling-- horse hearted/therian
    ~Being kin is a journey of finding yourself, loosing yourself, searching and doing it all over again.~

Blog Entries

Coming to terms that I might be horse hearted not kin, and that's totally okay with me.
    ~Being kin is a journey of finding yourself, loosing yourself, searching and doing it all over again.~

Quote Originally Posted by micheal65536 View Post
    So earlier mom was talking about me growling last week and she asked me if I thought I was a dog. This has been an ongoing joke between us ever since I started wearing a dog collar. As always, I said no (because I'm not a dog, actually, I'm a wolf...).

But then a moment ago I scratched my face the canine way, and she said "you know that's a very dog-like thing" and asked me again (jokingly) if I thought I was a dog. Again I said no.

Then after a brief pause she said "maybe you're actually a wolf". Like, completely out of the blue. Cue awkward silence followed by overly-specific denial followed by strategic change of subject.

The truth is, I can only keep hiding it so long before she figures something out. She's too good when it comes to things like that. What I'm trying to work out now is if it's better to tell her or to keep it as a half-joke thing for as long as possible.
    Now she's telling me to stop scratching myself like that or she's "going to have to conclude that I think I'm a dog". The thing is, I don't always realise it.

I'm also needing to pant a lot with the weather being quite hot, so I need to be careful when and where I do that too...
    Psychological therian.

"If it howls like a wolf, snarls like a wolf, and thinks it's a wolf, then it probably is a wolf." - micheal65536

Blog Entries

Ugh, wanting to roll in the grass with the heat feeling so good, but having company for the next few days.

Blog Entries

I sometimes wonder if all of this is self inflicted rubbish and if I hadn't found the community I'd be over it by now.
    https://discord.gg/dgBR989 my therian/theriomythic discord group ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by Lopori View Post
    I sometimes wonder if all of this is self inflicted rubbish and if I hadn't found the community I'd be over it by now.
    I often feel the same way. I actually wrote a poem about this once: http://www.werelist.net/showthread.p...east-Within-Me
    Psychological therian.

"If it howls like a wolf, snarls like a wolf, and thinks it's a wolf, then it probably is a wolf." - micheal65536

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by micheal65536 View Post
    I often feel the same way. I actually wrote a poem about this once: http://www.werelist.net/showthread.p...east-Within-Me
    I get it.
    Like, I certainly had the weird bonobo feelings beforehand, including discomfort with human life, or I wouldn't have sought this out in the first place, but I don't know if it's gone on longer than it should have if I hadn't looked it up. If I didn't talk to new people and compared experiences with them. Is like tourettes support groups where everyone tics more because everyone else is.

I mentioned on daily thought last night something weird that happened, it wouldn't have happened years ago, or it would but it would be from the mermaid angle and not the ape one.
    I just don't know what's going on and why I keep being fuckin weird and not doing life straightforwardly, I've never been satisfied with it whatever the reason. There's always something to pick at, something to want to change, a new excuse for restlessness. Social life, looks, gender, species, home life. Is there something else more simple to fix that I'm missing, and mistaking for these hairbrained theories that only an overthinker would come up with? Or am I just doomed to never feel quite right whatever the angle.
    As a kid I got frustrated about breathing air and not having a fishtail, as an adult I'm frustrated with physical gender stuff or getting randomly enraged about not having bonobo feet. How do I get from A to B, from one non-issue to another?
    https://discord.gg/dgBR989 my therian/theriomythic discord group ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by Lopori View Post
    I just don't know what's going on and why I keep being fuckin weird and not doing life straightforwardly, I've never been satisfied with it whatever the reason. There's always something to pick at, something to want to change, a new excuse for restlessness. Social life, looks, gender, species, home life. Is there something else more simple to fix that I'm missing, and mistaking for these hairbrained theories that only an overthinker would come up with? Or am I just doomed to never feel quite right whatever the angle.
    I'm the same. Always something wrong with my life. As soon as I fix that, something else comes along. It's like I can never just be like other people, I always have to find some way to be "different" from other people and from how I currently am.
    Psychological therian.

Blog Entries

Daily thought: I'm currently failing at being a functional human. I'm not driving, not doing the best at university due to underlying issues, currently not working and do I feel bad? Yeah, I guess. Yet there's always this missing part. I feel like this is my subconscious rebelling against the human lifestyle, but I have no choice. I'm trying to get it out of the way. It's painful.