Page 2 of 100 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Therian Daily Thought - The 4th!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lopori View Post
    While I don't think there is any other fitting explanation for me and this bonobo thing, I still get moments where I wonder if I'm actually just bullshitting myself. I know it's healthy to question and stuff but it doesn't make it pleasant. My mind's like "omg you idiot when did this become a thing???"
    I was like that for a while. Sort of still am, once and a while, but I eventually realized that in the end it really doesn't matter all that​ much. I am what I am, and what labels I use won't change that. So I'll go with what seems to fit.
    "If you are worthy of his affection, a cat will be your friend but never your slave. He keeps his free will though he loves, and will not do for you what he thinks unreasonable; but if he once gives himself to you, it is with absolute confidence and fidelity of affection." -Theophile Gautier

Blog Entries

Felt like hunting yesterday. I couldn't be affectionate with my fiance because of the fact that I was thinking of that, I just had to play Star Wars: The Old Republic and that tended to nullify it a bit.

Just wish I didn't have that, still lingers though.

Sometimes when my neck or head itches, I get the urge to sit down on my haunches and scratch with a back paw. Maybe someone out there can accomplish that with their human anatomy, but I'm not flexible enough. I have to be mindful of scratching itches in public. If my hand or arm is itching where my mouth can easily reach, I will nibble with my teeth.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Daughter View Post
    Sometimes when my neck or head itches, I get the urge to sit down on my haunches and scratch with a back paw. Maybe someone out there can accomplish that with their human anatomy, but I'm not flexible enough.
    I used to do that as a kid. It just seemed like the natural thing to do. I've managed to almost completely repress the reflex in the years since.
    A negative number was raised to a power that is not an integer.

Blog Entries

Haha oh my god, that brings back memories. I did that too. Kids at school thought it was amazing. I could scratch at my head with a foot without using my hands for help at all. Hahahahaha ohhhh man.

That's awesome, Swan and Kisota!

Blog Entries

Sometimes there is nothing better than experiencing ph-shifts while walking through tall grass.
    The world will only change when fear is overcome

Blog Entries

My arms feel all long and noodly today, not helped by the fact that the way the sun was falling made my arms and hands look LOOOOONG on my shadow. I've been swinging them all gangly like when I walk.
    https://discord.gg/dgBR989 my therian/theriomythic discord group ^.^

Blog Entries

It is now day three of being sick in bed. Although I enjoy the company of my furry friends, I just might be able to cough up a hair ball due to their shedding.
    The world will only change when fear is overcome

Sorry to hear that, charliepaw! All three of my siblings are sick with the flu or some variation of a virus. Illness seems to be spreading around like a...well, a plague. *gets booed off stage for bad pun*

My phantom ears have been nearly constant today, and really strong. I think I might also be experiencing a sensory shift? I've never had one before. It's like I'm involuntarily paying excessive attention to sounds, and my phantom ears keep twitching in the direction of louder ones. Sensory overload XD