Page 3 of 100 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Therian Daily Thought - The 4th!

Blog Entries

I've really been feeling it lately, missing my dudes at the zoo like crazy too.
    https://discord.gg/dgBR989 my therian/theriomythic discord group ^.^

Blog Entries

So, apparently I bark in my sleep now. I guess it's something I'll have to deal with, even though it's quite annoying to other people.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Alliana View Post
    So, apparently I bark in my sleep now. I guess it's something I'll have to deal with, even though it's quite annoying to other people.
    ACK, my husband told me some years ago that I occasionally whimper/yip in my sleep (among other random noises). Glad I'm not the only person!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yalewa View Post
    Sorry to hear that, charliepaw! All three of my siblings are sick with the flu or some variation of a virus. Illness seems to be spreading around like a...well, a plague. *gets booed off stage for bad pun*
    The house hold that I live in is slowly being consumed by this virus. At night you can hear a cough from almost every room. Its like a pack of wolves that can't howl and only cough when they try. I can agree with your pun. I thought that I heard something about a virus going around in the news.

Today in my sociology class, I could not help and wonder how many people in the class could be a therian. This may sound corny but I felt like a wolf in sheep's clothing so to speak.
    The world will only change when fear is overcome

Blog Entries

Holy heck, I love being out before dawn and hearing the coyotes howl when the sun comes up.

I love walking literally in their footsteps (I apparently choose similar walking paths, haha.)

I love interacting with them by returning their calls.

There is a little bit of a "whoops, I'm trespassing" feeling, but since they can tell I'm not physically a coyote (at least when they see me - I'm not sure what they think when I howl)... I don't really feel it so much. Mostly it's just cool to know your theriotype is around, that this is their habitat. It's fascinating to think of them living their lives out here and to imagine what that is like.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by strill View Post
    ACK, my husband told me some years ago that I occasionally whimper/yip in my sleep (among other random noises). Glad I'm not the only person!
    Hehehe, yeah you definitely aren't the only one! I feel glad that I am also not the only one who does this sort of thing. It's still embarrassing though which it looks like you can relate to.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kisota View Post
    I love interacting with them by returning their calls.
    Your whole post reminded me of the one time I howled at coyotes. I thought this was appropriate to quote because of how surprising their reaction was. When my wife worked on an airforce base back in california, there would be coyotes running about right outside the base fence. (she worked in a part where the fence was a wire fence that I am sure they have gotten through before.) I only saw them once. When I did, I could not help but tell her to stop the car. I made a loud yip. The coyotes running stopped in their tracks and the way that they perked their ears looking in my direction made me giggle. We laughed when the one which seemed to be leading replied. This continued for less than a minute between the two of us, but your post just made me remember this bubbly sensation that I had. I can only wonder what the coyotes were thinking. Also I wonder what conversations you could be having with those morning coyotes.

I just had to thank you Kisota for the joyous memory I remembered through your post.
    The world will only change when fear is overcome

Blog Entries

I guess watching videos of the bonobo sanctuary I get farsick/homesick over while playing music that puts me in that space is a bad idea because I just get feelsy.

I woke up at six in the morning yesterday for no apparent reason and could not get back to sleep. Sitting there in the dark with my window open, a cool breeze blowing through, really made me shifty. I couldn't focus all day, and my
    phantom ears kept twitching like crazy. I think I had wings at one point.

Blog Entries

Agghhh my hands are doing weird things because saw I some close up photos of bonobo hands on flickr now my palms have another layer over them omg.
    I'm reeeallly getting withdrawals from the zoo aren't I? xD Only two weeks until I'm back, just two short weeeeeeks.