Page 50 of 53 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast

Thread: The Daily Groan (A thread to ease your pain) - The 3rd!

Quote Originally Posted by Vintage View Post
    So my sister is out walking the family dogs (better she handle it than me). We don't walk them far since they're small and usually have run of our fenced backyard which is more than enough for them. Anyway as she's walking them some other dog starts to charge at them from behind. It clearly was owned because it had a leash trailing.

This dog jumps on them, my sister starts fighting the dog and is screaming. Someone pulled up alongside them and got out to help. Soon after the owners run from around the corner to get their dog. Was there any apology? No. Even if the dog's leash slipped from your hands you're telling me you can't even apologize? What a piece of shit.
    I see this a lot. A lot of people just don't give a shit about there dog or what it does. A lot of people are just really bad dog parents. Or the guy just had really bad manners. Are your dogs ok.?
    Last edited by hotdogwolf; May 25th, 2018 at 09:02 AM.

Blog Entries

I am effectively going through a second puberty and it's hitting like a garbage truck―if the garbage truck hit you, ran you over, and then spilled garbage on you for your trouble, too. I had no idea it was possible to feel this bad emotionally. But I guess the silver lining is that this means the estrogen actually working? It fucking better.
    A negative number was raised to a power that is not an integer.

Well, puberty is basically when your hormones begin working to shape your body in a certain way, so sounds like they are working

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hotdogwolf View Post
    I see this a lot. A lot of people just don't give a shit about there dog or what it does. A lot of people are just really bad dog parents. Or the guy just had really bad manners. Are your dogs ok.?
    Hige you speak the absolute truth! Yeah they're okay.
    Timber wolf therian-- changeling-- horse hearted/therian
    ~Being kin is a journey of finding yourself, loosing yourself, searching and doing it all over again.~

Blog Entries

I wish crises would happen one at a time and not in huge overwhelming groups. So many things have combined themselves that it's almost impossible to be able to look ahead.... I don't even know where to start or when it's going to end.
    A negative number was raised to a power that is not an integer.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tranquilwolf View Post
    No, none of my friends are furries as far as I'm aware, and they don't like otherkin/therians because they think therians are delusional and mentally ill...
    Well, the solution is to either educate them on why their comments are incorrect and hurtful, or find new friends.

Forever Running, RunningRed

My dog Snow got off his leash when I was walking him but I managed to get him back home but he bite me on the paw when I tired to pick him up but I will be ok. This would have never happened his I was still living back home at my house in Toms River but if it happens again I will not care what this fucking old people coummity said, I will be putting up a fucking fence in the yard so my dogs can't get lose again. I fucking hate living here. I want to get fuck out of here. I'm so fucking pissed off right now.
    Last edited by hotdogwolf; June 22nd, 2018 at 08:42 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hotdogwolf View Post
    My dog Snow got off his leash when I was walking him but I managed to get him back home but he bite me on the paw when I tired to pick him up but I will be ok. This would have never happened his I was still living back home at my house in Toms River but if it happens again I will not care what this fucking old people coummity said, I will be putting up a fucking fence in the yard so my dogs can't get lose again. I fucking hate living here. I want to get fuck out of here. I'm so fucking pissed off right now.
    Hige that seriously sucks- I wish I could help you out in your situation. Living there is making you miserable
    Timber wolf therian-- changeling-- horse hearted/therian
    ~Being kin is a journey of finding yourself, loosing yourself, searching and doing it all over again.~

Quote Originally Posted by Vintage View Post
    Hige that seriously sucks- I wish I could help you out in your situation. Living there is making you miserable
    Thank you Vin. The thing is nobody in my fucking human family cares that this place is making me miserable. I'm glad that you and everyone here cares about me and my situation. I am so going to try and get out of here. Where.? I don't know yet but I have an idea but it would have to be in a tiny home because the space is like one small lot of land but I think it will work. Or the other thing is, I can try and get a therian mate and maybe move in with her. Hey Vin, Your lucky to have a house with a fenced in back yard, I did have that but the asshole wanted to live in the fucking retirement community for old people because his fucking girlfriend is living here.
    Last edited by hotdogwolf; June 23rd, 2018 at 06:27 PM.

Blog Entries

I have brain fog all afternoon, and it's decidedly unpleasant.
    "If you are worthy of his affection, a cat will be your friend but never your slave. He keeps his free will though he loves, and will not do for you what he thinks unreasonable; but if he once gives himself to you, it is with absolute confidence and fidelity of affection." -Theophile Gautier