Page 46 of 52 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: The Daily Groan (A thread to ease your pain) - The 3rd!

I think we all are and had a very bad year. Some of us, Including myself are still having one and doesn't seem to be going away any time soon. I got to figure out what and how I am going to get away from my fucking pain in the ass stepfather without anyone's help other then my own. I am going to try and stay over my real fathers house this Christmas and I am going to see if I can take back my old house from the people that are living there now. I am also going to try and get a job back in my town that way I can stay where I am and also my dogs too. To paint a picture as to what my life is and what I am doing now is to think or do this. Pretend that you are living in a retirement community with a few mile long walks to get to stores and no jobs at those stores, Now pretend that you are stuck in your house all day with nothing to do and nowhere to go and you have 2 dogs to take care of and to walk and who also hate living here. And that would be my life. Now think that your stepfather doesn't care and his only fucking compliant for living here is because he hurt his fucking back and that his Bitch lives here in the old-people community too. So that is what I am dealing with.
    Last edited by hotdogwolf; December 21st, 2017 at 01:36 PM.

I spent all year prodding the shadows for something to kill my depression, and not seeing the love and support of my parents under the tree wraps my heart in a wreath of immense holiday bitterness. No amount of organic herbal vape is going to make this soul cancer leave quickly. I also spent all of last night trying to explain to my brother how being a therian is not the source of all my suffering. Merry...cunting...Christmas...to me...from the people who do not realize passive-aggressive disdain does not convey a message of love, it conveys the sense of abandonment blamed instead on what I am, since one can argue the soul is amorphous, so I am about as plausible as clean coal. For those who's families love them for who they are, hug (if they are OK with that) and thank them for at least not taking all the empathy they feel and turning it into this. You know amazing people.
    "Nature forsaken...once admired by us all. Does it know we're scared...to move...to wake...scared to be...who we were?" -Eluveitie. "Home"

Blog Entries

I'm tired of the breakdown of communication within this family.
    I'm tired of stress being transferred to other areas of my life.
    I'm tired of the dogs triggering my predatory shifts so bad that I almost can't trust myself around them.
    I want to have an upper hand over peculiar situations.
    I want to learn how to ignore other's criticisms when it's not constructive nor productive.
    Timber wolf therian-- changeling-- horse hearted/therian
    ~Being kin is a journey of finding yourself, loosing yourself, searching and doing it all over again.~

Blog Entries

I'm sick! Almost made it through the winter without this happening. But I have a nasty cold and cough. Thankfully I don't feel too exhausted, but the congestion is really thick and starting to settle pretty deep in my lungs. Hope it doesn't get worse. It's not much good for nocturnal field work.

Get well soon. I like to drink this orange liquid that makes everything go away for a while.

Yeah I had the same flare up this Monday, been able to stay healthy this winter then woke up with a sore throat and congestion in the head. 6-8 packets of Emergen-C (or similar) per day for all of this week and it kicked pretty quick without moving into my lungs (so far).

I have found once it gets locked in, the C doesn't help much but the Bioron little white pill Homeopathics tend to alleviate the worst of the congestion on a few days allowing it to work itself out (which can be gross as hell, at least you seem to be working outside so you can let go a big spit of you need to!) Make sure you get the homeopathic that matches your snot (I know, also gross but important....)

Good luck!

I rarely get sick, Even if there are other people are sick near me. I almost never seem to get there colds. I guess because I take good care of myself. I drink lots of orange juice and tea, soups, and I get lots of rest. Even during the winter months now, I haven't gotten not one cold this season. So I must be doing something right.
    Last edited by hotdogwolf; March 16th, 2018 at 12:23 PM.

I feel sick.
    In every way.

Pissed off that the east coast is getting another Nor'easter. When is it going to end.?!!!

Blog Entries

Up in Maine it never stops snowing. We got some flurries yesterday morning, in fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by hotdogwolf View Post
    Pissed off that the east coast is getting another Nor'easter. When is it going to end.?!!!

Forever Running, RunningRed