Page 47 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3745464748 LastLast

Thread: The Daily Groan (A thread to ease your pain) - The 3rd!

It's April annnnnnnnd the weather here right now is almost exactly the same as...
    ...THE KERGUELEN ISLANDS!!!

Yeah, it's on my list of weather locations that I'm following. LOL. But I'm not kidding, it's kind of ridiculous because that place is on the actual opposite end of the world.
    Last edited by Kerguelen; April 3rd, 2018 at 06:28 PM.
    "Quoting yourself in your signature is silly" ~Kerguelen
    It rhymes with gurglin'
    Wait no it doesn't

Blog Entries

I have a sinking feeling I'm relapsing back into a depressive episode after maybe a good 5 months feeling relatively okay. I took a dna test to see what class of medicines I can tolerate about four weeks ago. Still waiting for results. Most either do nothing or I don't tolerate it well. This one was good for the 5 months I felt good/okay, but things have been going downhill. Slowly in different ways. I guess the pills I'm on now are for some reason giving out. I don't want to rely on pills but considering how I was off of them, I really do need them until I can find stability.

The last two weeks, three weeks, I've easily noticed the signs of a potential relapse into depression. I'm good in detecting that now. I begin to sleep more during the day because I'm convinced there's nothing for me to do, I get feelings of jealousy more often thus making me irritable..and then sometimes it's just a nagging feeling of emptiness no matter if I want to feel happy or not. I don't go to my doctor until next week so I'll hold out until then. I hope I get the results to the test because I'm tired of switching medications every 6-7 months.
    Timber wolf therian-- changeling-- horse hearted/therian
    ~Being kin is a journey of finding yourself, loosing yourself, searching and doing it all over again.~

Nagging feeling of emptiness.
    Goddamn do I know that feeling.
    It rhymes with gurglin'
    Wait no it doesn't

It's warmer in Kerguelen right now than it is here
    It rhymes with gurglin'
    Wait no it doesn't

Blog Entries

Hit the record low. I've been on HRT for a while and had some mood swings now and then, but now I have hit a low so bad I don't even want to go to work or even be conscious. The sheer amount of meaninglessness is absurd. This is gonna be one hell of a long week at work...
    A negative number was raised to a power that is not an integer.

Good GOD does he follow me everywhere!!!
    Yeah, you. You know who you are. Cut it out.
    It rhymes with gurglin'
    Wait no it doesn't

My teeth hurt.
    If I were a cormorant I wouldn't be having this problem dammit!
    It rhymes with gurglin'
    Wait no it doesn't

Blog Entries

Hope your doctor is able to provide some good news for you, depression sucks ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Vintage View Post
    I have a sinking feeling I'm relapsing back into a depressive episode after maybe a good 5 months feeling relatively okay. I took a dna test to see what class of medicines I can tolerate about four weeks ago. Still waiting for results. Most either do nothing or I don't tolerate it well. This one was good for the 5 months I felt good/okay, but things have been going downhill. Slowly in different ways. I guess the pills I'm on now are for some reason giving out. I don't want to rely on pills but considering how I was off of them, I really do need them until I can find stability.

The last two weeks, three weeks, I've easily noticed the signs of a potential relapse into depression. I'm good in detecting that now. I begin to sleep more during the day because I'm convinced there's nothing for me to do, I get feelings of jealousy more often thus making me irritable..and then sometimes it's just a nagging feeling of emptiness no matter if I want to feel happy or not. I don't go to my doctor until next week so I'll hold out until then. I hope I get the results to the test because I'm tired of switching medications every 6-7 months.

Forever Running, RunningRed

Quote Originally Posted by Kerguelen View Post
    My teeth hurt.
    If I were a cormorant I wouldn't be having this problem dammit!
    Brush your teeth then. Also, Birds did have teeth at some point in there evolution and the reason why they loss there teeth is because teeth add weight when you are trying to fly. Look it up.

I do brush my teeth, but I have a wisdom tooth growing in. And birds don't have teeth now. I was just bitching that's all :/
    Last edited by Kerguelen; April 18th, 2018 at 03:07 PM.
    It rhymes with gurglin'
    Wait no it doesn't