Page 43 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3341424344 LastLast

Thread: The Daily Groan (A thread to ease your pain) - The 3rd!

Quote Originally Posted by Vintage View Post
    On the outside it seems as if I have everything going for me, but I can't stop getting in my head about my past mistakes and the unseen future. The fact that 'this is not enough, I want more'. It stressed me out so much to the point where I was thinking of ending it. Fortunately I have a sister who is going through the same thing and is coping better than me. We took a little venture to the park and had a little chat. A chat well worth having..
    Try not to compare yourself to others and think that you are supposed to "have it all together". You would be surprised at how many people you think "have it together" really do not in any way at all. I have found my biggest competitor is myself, and while I acknowledge I could always do better, I also have (finally) praised myself for trying hard regardless. After all, what more can you do but your best? Try to come to terms with being OK with that and try to worry less about expectations, and things will still tend to work out in the end with less emphasis on "ending it" which is simply not OK. Ever. Period....I know kind of rambling but I don;t take this lightly and I hope that you can find things that will help you feel less frustrated. Good luck! Write me anytime if you need to chat or would like a decent pep talk!

Blog Entries

Welp- just tripled up on my meds due to a mixed episode of god knows what. Yeah, yeah I know it's not the right thing to do but I'm feeling somewhat sober...at last. If I didn't, I would've loved to bite and suffocate the life out of someone or something- or simply turn that on myself. So now I sit, withering with mixed emotions-all to extreme...I can breathe just a little.

I need a drink.
    Timber wolf therian-- changeling-- horse hearted/therian
    ~Being kin is a journey of finding yourself, loosing yourself, searching and doing it all over again.~

Quote Originally Posted by Amarok View Post
    Try not to compare yourself to others and think that you are supposed to "have it all together". You would be surprised at how many people you think "have it together" really do not in any way at all. I have found my biggest competitor is myself, and while I acknowledge I could always do better, I also have (finally) praised myself for trying hard regardless. After all, what more can you do but your best? Try to come to terms with being OK with that and try to worry less about expectations, and things will still tend to work out in the end with less emphasis on "ending it" which is simply not OK. Ever. Period....I know kind of rambling but I don;t take this lightly and I hope that you can find things that will help you feel less frustrated. Good luck! Write me anytime if you need to chat or would like a decent pep talk!
    Agreed. I've used words like this to encourage furs to be more social who were afraid of saying the wrong thing, not fitting in, not being popular. None of us know what we're doing, we all make mistakes, and even those who are considered popular are themselves envious of the successes of others.

Everyone, from a popufur to a movie star to Chuck Norris, is a kid who's faking at being an adult and hoping no one notices.

Forever Running, RunningRed

Quote Originally Posted by RunningRed View Post
    Everyone, from a popufur to a movie star to Chuck Norris, is a kid who's faking at being an adult and hoping no one notices.
    Or, in my case, a wolf who's faking at being a human.
    Psychological therian.

"If it howls like a wolf, snarls like a wolf, and thinks it's a wolf, then it probably is a wolf." - micheal65536

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by micheal65536 View Post
    Or, in my case, a wolf who's faking at being a human.
    I second this. I'm so tired of 'trying' to be human- I'm running out of steam. And you know- it's not even for myself either, I'm just faking it for others because 'I have to'.
    Timber wolf therian-- changeling-- horse hearted/therian
    ~Being kin is a journey of finding yourself, loosing yourself, searching and doing it all over again.~

Quote Originally Posted by Vintage View Post
    I second this. I'm so tired of 'trying' to be human- I'm running out of steam. And you know- it's not even for myself either, I'm just faking it for others because 'I have to'.
    Is there anyway you can come out to people that you trust and to say it in a way that they will not look at you funny.? I would try explanting it in a way where it comes off as more of a spiritual belief or better yet try and explanting as a belief in Native American animal spirits. That is what I did when my mother keep asking me why I like Wolves so much. If you do that, Then people will pretty much drop it when they start seeing you act like an animal.
    Last edited by hotdogwolf; October 13th, 2017 at 01:46 PM.

Blog Entries

My life is a huge mess and I don't know how or why. I just feel like every day is a waste, just waiting for it to end so I can waste the next day. I feel stuck and lonely, I have friends but I only see them once every few weeks.
    https://discord.gg/dgBR989 my therian/theriomythic discord group ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by Lopori View Post
    My life is a huge mess and I don't know how or why. I just feel like every day is a waste, just waiting for it to end so I can waste the next day. I feel stuck and lonely, I have friends but I only see them once every few weeks.
    Hey! That's sounds an awful lot like someone I know! *coughmeit'smecough*
    the birds are back in town
    It rhymes with gurglin'
    Wait no it doesn't

Blog Entries

Back so soon to whinge, oh well. Everything's falling apart around me the simplest of tasks is daunting, I'm failing at looking after myself. I'm supposed to have my bestie staying over in a few days and he kinda lives here almost and I don't even think I can handle that.
    https://discord.gg/dgBR989 my therian/theriomythic discord group ^.^

Hope that a new path will present itself soon for you Lopori ... good luck!