Page 11 of 55 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: The Daily Groan (A thread to ease your pain) - The 3rd!

Blog Entries

I haven't slept yet. I am literally shaking so badly with anger that I can barely type. I feel like I'm on the verge of releasing someone's blood.

Boober is still not out. I thought the upstairs people were terribly noisy, and now it turns out it's that little shit again. Now with more provocatory stomping, furniture dragging, deep techno bass, and even mating noises. Every time he's been asked to turn it down or stop making noise, he'd take an attitude and turn it up and start banging on things. Just now I confronted him another time, told him that I had enough of him, that I was on the verge of reporting him to police, and that he was to cease and desist.

I have now also penned a formal complaint to the landlord, listing everything in detail. I will also get hold of Boober's father, seeing how he's the go-to guy for the landlord to get hold of when Boober grows unruly.

Words cannot feasibly convey the level of anger I am feeling. Boober's shtick, smug face, confrontational attitude, shit-eating grin, and belief that he's above consequence, all combine to make an utterly despicable person whom I will get rid of in one [legal] way or another. Mark my words, Boober is fucking done for. I have had it with this shit.
    A negative number was raised to a power that is not an integer.

Blog Entries

My teeth hurt like hell, suddenly.
    Also, teeth are weird. I never liked having them.
    (Well, it would be weird to just remove my teeth...oh damn it you know what I meant!)

Blog Entries

My eyes cause searing pain again and I don't know why they ache so bad.
    On Friday the first of April, I'm going to get my head examined.

This is the first time ever I just want the doctors to find something. Has anyone heard of visual snow or what cause it might have?
    Last edited by Lupus Ferox; March 7th, 2016 at 04:22 PM.

Blog Entries

Yeah, visual snow is not terribly uncommon on its own. The cause isn't really definitely known. I have always had it. Most of the time it doesn't really bother me. I didn't even know until I was an adult that not everyone has it!

So there is a name for it? I remember talking with different people about this "TV like static" I always see back when I was younger, but nobody ever knew what I was referring to. It was the same whenever I've talked about these brown and black thingies I'd see in front of my eyes following my general eye movements (turned out later they're called "floaters" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Floater). When my eye doctor checked out these floaters she was speechless for a second or two because of the sheer amount of them, I just remembered.
    (Holy shit, my eyes really suck, I just noticed...)

Daily Groan: 4am here and I'm wide awake. Tomorrow (very long day) will not be pleasant.
    'Whoever strives with all his might, that man we can redeem.' (Goethe)

Blog Entries

I've got it too. Don't know why.

On a whole different note...I'm squishy. WHY AM I SQUISHY?!
    Last edited by Kerguelen; March 7th, 2016 at 11:16 PM.

Blog Entries

I find peace in knowing that I'm not the only one.

Blog Entries

I hate that I grew up watching older movies some times. WhiIe i love Doris Day, Cary Grant, and other movies , I have weird manners that don't really fit into society today. What I think should be common sense of good manners or how to treat a person do not really exist in most instances. While I know what went on behind the scenes in their lives (the actors) the way people acted in the movies made a big impact on how I talk to people today.
    The world will only change when fear is overcome

I am so, so tired. So stressed. I don't have the energy to cry, even I feel the need to.

Right now, I'm essentially homeless. My house is under construction right now, and work was supposed to be finished this weekend so we could move back in on Monday. Now it looks like we won't be back in until Thursday. I'm living with my grandparents, which...not the best arrangement. I'm tired and stressed and ugh. My skin is breaking out, I have a cold, and I don't have any tears left in my body.

I skipped dance class last night. I didn't feel like endless hours of pliés.
    Reality is an illusion, the universe is hologram, buy gold, bye!

"The stylin', profilin', limousine riding, jet flying, kiss stealing, wheelin' n' dealin' son of a gun!"

@Charliepaw
    Yep, I can relate. I grew up in a pretty conservative household and read a lot of older literature (19th century and the like) during my teenage years, so I'm in the same situation. People sometimes remark how polite I am, but I honestly think that they way I behave is just common decency, so I don't think I should be proud of that. To me it's rather just the way it should be normal.
    Also, Doris Day is wonderful. I definitely enjoy many of the songs she has recorded.
    'Whoever strives with all his might, that man we can redeem.' (Goethe)