Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Depression, PTSD, ADHD, ADD,OCD, etc. Stories of how they affect your personal Life.

Blog Entries

What makes you go off them?
    "If you are worthy of his affection, a cat will be your friend but never your slave. He keeps his free will though he loves, and will not do for you what he thinks unreasonable; but if he once gives himself to you, it is with absolute confidence and fidelity of affection." -Theophile Gautier

Blog Entries

Diagnosed with persistent depression and a co-morbid disorder which is a bit more elusive (some doctors suggest adhd while others say that with something else..who knows.) They can all agree on the depression though.

All that needs to be said is that it affects me in the textbook clinical way at times. It has made life very difficult.
    Timber wolf therian-- changeling-- horse hearted
    ~Being kin is a journey of finding yourself, loosing yourself, searching and doing it all over again.~

I've been diagnosed with Aspergers, schizophrenia, anxiety, IBS, Bipolar, inability to digest properly, chronic back pain and fatty liver (anything else I forgot?) I've been sick for 3 years and it's been makeing me angry and depressed. I can't eat much and I'm constantly afraid of weather I'll be able to keep my food down or not. Anxiety sucks I hate those times when you're anxious about something totally stupid and you know it's stupid but you're anxious anyway. I just sleep my anxiety off... Hate how it gives me agoraphobia I really don't like crowded places like restaurants or grocery stores. I was diagnosed with Aspergers and depression in 2009 and lost a lot of friends because of it being used as an insult.