Page 81 of 87 FirstFirst ... 31717980818283 ... LastLast

Thread: The Daily Thought - The 23rd!

My mom and my sister are laughing about that time she (mom) brought back food for the family and there was some ingredient (sister) didn't like, and so she went back to get a whole new thing, and (mom) is going "oh I felt so bad about it!"

and I'm over here thinking "you did that with me once, but instead of going back and getting a new one for me, you told me to suck it up and eat it anyway...the hell?"

LOL so we've both been working hard to prepare for this sale, and she turns to my sister and goes "oh thank you for coming over! I feel bad making you do all this work" I've been doing just as much, but she turns to me and goes "oh right, thank you too." -_-
    Last edited by Kerguelen; May 27th, 2017 at 01:09 AM.
    the birds are back in town
    It rhymes with gurglin'
    Wait no it doesn't

Imagining this song but it's Kerguelicious instead
    It rhymes with gurglin'
    Wait no it doesn't

Haven't been around in weeks. Anxiety issues which eventually evolved in a full fledged freak out that nearly landed my ass in the hospital. I've been in a pretty sorry state the past couple of weeks.
    In lighter news my electronic pet collection has grown a bit. Four Furbys and eight Hatchimals. Plus I finally scored that animatronic dragon I've been meaning to get. No robot dogs though. I've got all the newer ones so I'm set for the time being until some new ones are inevitably released on some future date.
    Also I'm already sick of Summer. I hate hot weather.
    Last edited by wereaibo; May 28th, 2017 at 03:46 PM.

On our way back from Texas, we hit an armadillo.

It rhymes with gurglin'
    Wait no it doesn't

I saw a spider catch an ant and then almost immediately drop it. The spider didn't realize it had lost the ant and began to try and wrap it up, but when it realized it was "wrapping up" a bunch of air, it slowly stopped and just didn't move for a while, before slowly going back to where it normally sits. It was as if you could hear it say "dammit."
    It rhymes with gurglin'
    Wait no it doesn't

Just learned that there's a murderer on the loose in a city I was just in...shot 3 people dead, just randomly. It makes me wonder how often I narrowly escape death. How many lotteries I've lost and don't ever want to win.
    It rhymes with gurglin'
    Wait no it doesn't

Sorry guys, I was away at my fathers house this weekend but now I am back. I hope everyone else had a great weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerguelen View Post
    On our way back from Texas, we hit an armadillo.

So tragic. I love those little shits to death. Have since long before I awakened.

Still experiencing "white person fatigue." The internet is poison and if you want to look for a reason to love your fellow man, look elsewhere, because the internet is as much a human entity as some courts view businesses: yes, they behave in an almost human fashion, but lack the nuance of morality and thus treat everything in their path as disposable consumables. And just like big businesses, the internet turns people to zombies that clamor to it's defense on the grounds that humans would act like that anyway. Maybe before the dawn of civilization, yes, and we still shit on one another worldwide, but the internet is the only place where you can shoot a guy in the face for no personal gain and with no legitimate motive other than spite. It's psychotic, and yet we tolerate it...and it is everywhere...this is the devil on my back this week, and I do not think it is going anywhere any time soon.
    "Sometimes standing for what you believe means standing alone." -Hatebreed. "Honor Never Dies"

"The key to a balancing healthy paranoia and love of life is simple: expect the worse, and hope for the best." -RedShadow

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hotdogwolf View Post
    Sorry guys, I was away at my fathers house this weekend but now I am back. I hope everyone else had a great weekend.
    I had an okay weekend Hige. I'll be going down to North Carolina to see my grandparents this friday.
    Timber wolf therian-- changeling-- horse hearted/therian
    ~Being kin is a journey of finding yourself, loosing yourself, searching and doing it all over again.~

Quote Originally Posted by Vintage View Post
    I had an okay weekend Hige. I'll be going down to North Carolina to see my grandparents this friday.
    Have fun, Hugs. I will be going to a BBQ this weekend too.