Page 82 of 85 FirstFirst ... 32728081828384 ... LastLast

Thread: The Daily Thought - The 23rd!

Blog Entries

Going to get through the day today. Feeling positive even if it's just a normal day...

....aaand it's not turning out all that great but it's halfway through.
    Last edited by Vintage; June 17th, 2017 at 02:56 PM.
    Timber wolf therian-- changeling-- horse hearted/therian
    ~Being kin is a journey of finding yourself, loosing yourself, searching and doing it all over again.~

I made $10 selling a table today, and I get to eat cookout food. Moving isn't fun, but that sure is.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerguelen View Post
    I made $10 selling a table today, and I get to eat cookout food. Moving isn't fun, but that sure is.
    Hey, being resourceful and selling your stuff is a lot better than just chucking it, as many people would have done! I used to always find that moving's stressful, but also exciting. Is it a big move, or just local?
    “We have doomed the wolf not for what it is, but for what we deliberately and mistakenly perceive it to be – the mythologized epitome of a savage ruthless killer – which is, in reality, no more than a reflected image of ourself.” - Farley Mowat, Never Cry Wolf

I keep thinking about how I'm glad my current job is only temporary, and how I would be driven to literal insanity if I had to do it permanently. Just the thought makes me panicky. With that said, I have huge respect to those who do/have to.
    “We have doomed the wolf not for what it is, but for what we deliberately and mistakenly perceive it to be – the mythologized epitome of a savage ruthless killer – which is, in reality, no more than a reflected image of ourself.” - Farley Mowat, Never Cry Wolf

Every move is a big one for me. Exhausting. But no, it's in town, 10 miles away. I'm going to love it, a 5 minute drive to college as opposed to the current 20 minute one. Near some favorite restaurants. And it's small (400 sq ft that I'll be sharing) but it's got all new appliances and is easy to maintain, unlike every other place I've lived.

Quote Originally Posted by lupusfur View Post
    I keep thinking about how I'm glad my current job is only temporary, and how I would be driven to literal insanity if I had to do it permanently. Just the thought makes me panicky. With that said, I have huge respect to those who do/have to.
    What is your current job?
    Psychological therian.

"I'm only a therian according to my definition of therianthropy." - micheal65536

Blog Entries

I am sitting here at the hospital waiting for yet another psych appointment. Turns out a transition is waaaaaayyy serious business. There's an incredible amount of talking involved in starting HRT. A lot of psych parley. So much chatter and so many manhours just to be prescribed estrogens. Though on the plus side due to my body type it will likely be a walk in the park. That's right folks, the manliest man on this damn forum isn't going to be very manly for long. I am going to be the prettiest princess!
    A negative number was raised to a power that is not an integer.

Quote Originally Posted by R Swan View Post
    I am sitting here at the hospital waiting for yet another psych appointment. Turns out a transition is waaaaaayyy serious business. There's an incredible amount of talking involved in starting HRT. A lot of psych parley. So much chatter and so many manhours just to be prescribed estrogens. Though on the plus side due to my body type it will likely be a walk in the park. That's right folks, the manliest man on this damn forum isn't going to be very manly for long. I am going to be the prettiest princess!
    Good luck. I hope it works out for you R Swan. Take care. Daily Thought: One more day till the new transformers movie will be out. yay.
    Last edited by hotdogwolf; June 20th, 2017 at 02:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerguelen View Post
    Every move is a big one for me. Exhausting. But no, it's in town, 10 miles away. I'm going to love it, a 5 minute drive to college as opposed to the current 20 minute one. Near some favorite restaurants. And it's small (400 sq ft that I'll be sharing) but it's got all new appliances and is easy to maintain, unlike every other place I've lived.
    That sounds great - good luck with it!

Blog Entries

Not sure how much I'll be doing this summer before going back to classes. Job search is abysmal and now very late. I'll have to see what my family is doing, since there's been a lot of sitting in the house lately. But then again there's only so much to do outside with this heat. I just feel like I should be doing something more. Can't wait until classes start back up so I have constant brain-stimulation--and campus is nice as well, so the walks will be nice as well. There's some dread about classes too, but at least it's better than nothing. I remember when summer used to be really fun times. Nowadays summer is just an extended break for me. Trying to enjoy it has its ups and downs.
    Timber wolf therian-- changeling-- horse hearted/therian
    ~Being kin is a journey of finding yourself, loosing yourself, searching and doing it all over again.~