Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Foods you like

Well, I'm not eating -right now- but I did just finish dinner.

Most nights I make bison burritos, which is just ground bison, eggs, cheese, and sour cream in a tortilla. It's sort of my go-to dinner.

For lunch I am guilty of devouring chicken nuggets and personal-size pizzas. :Y

Really, I love salmon and sushi. But my budget doesn't always let me indulge.

I eat macaroni way more than you would reasonably expect of a living human. :U

Blog Entries

Mushroom pizza, Grilled cheese sandwiches, anything meat-related (would really prefer venison as the meat), chicken fried rice, burgers (medium-rare).

What I would drink? Probably water or milk, I like either one. Or better yet, the specialty drinks from Starbucks and/or Keurig, yum!

Anyways, that's mine.

EVERYTHING!!!!. Well any food that doesn't have bones or a lot of fat in the foods I eat. I'm not real big on T-bone stakes or chicken with the bone on it. I don't like anything with the bone in it. I do like Grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup, sushi, peanut butter, hotdogs and hambugers, bugs, Yes bugs because I had a tacos at this Mexican restaurant that had little grasshoppers in it when I was visiting Washington D.C and it was yummy.

Grasshoppers? Neat. I kind of want to try them, but I've never wanted to go out and try to find them.

I'm going to finally find out what kumquat tastes like, or at least kumquat-flavored candy. I didn't find what I was looking for (Calpis gummies) but I couldn't resist when I saw that.

Oh yes, Very neat. I could look up on the travel channel website and see if there are any restaurants in your state that use Bugs in there recipes or in there lunch and dinner dishes. If you like kerguelen.?

I went from being a really picky eater for whom eating food was just a chore, to someone who is still a little hesitant to try new food but really, really enjoys food.
    Currently my absolute favorite thing is a cheesy burrito with chicken, black beans, and guacamole. I could probably go several days eating those without getting tired of 'em.
    I also really love fruit, especially apples, kiwis, and peaches.
    For beverages, pretty much every day I have a black tea with mate in the morning, and some kind of IPA beer in the evening.

Blood oranges are really good.

I enjoy a lot of things, but top on my menu is anything with Pasta, seafood, and mashed potatoes. Not put together of course...that sounds kind of gross.
    ...sorry, were you expecting wisdom?

I like a lot of foods, it's actually a bit difficult to pick a few favourites... But a few of them are:

Pizza - the more cheese on it, the better
    Various meats - the juicier the better
    Fruits - oh my, peaches. And watermelon. Not to mention kiwi and nectarines? Mm, delicious!
    Chocolate - most chocolate is awesome. Salty caramel chocolate is extra awesome to me, though. And chocolate with orange flavour. I could go on forever...
    Ice cream - not sure it counts as a food item, but hey, I stated chocolate so uh...
    Cheese - especially flavourful ones like the Västerbotten cheese, cheddars and parmesan.
    Sushi - Yes, yes, yes. One of my favourites, absolutely.

There are so many things that I probably forgot. It would actually be easier to make a list of what I don't like...