Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Foods you like

I frickin' love pasta.
    The other night I made some for dinner, and it was the best thing ever! While the water was boiling I cooked some pieces of chicken with onions, garlic, olive oil and a little bit of lemon juice. Once the chicken was cooked I added sauce (just the pre-made stuff) and also some fresh herbs. Once the sauce was done and the pasta was cooked I put a ton of sauce on my pasta, grated some cheese and sprinkled some more herbs on top. It was delicious, 11/10 recommend

Shrimp, scallops, fish, sushi/sashimi, blue rare to rare steak [particularly filet mignon]. Moose tracks ice cream is love.

Blog Entries

Vegetables and fruit comprise most of my diet, when I've got the money to afford them in those quantities. I tend to prefer non-leafy vegetables, though; salad isn't really my thing. Despite being a vegetarian, I've also found that I like the texture of meat, and have an abiding love for various faux meat products. I'm not a huge fan of the ones that imitate fish (never seems to cook all the way through), but I like chicken and beef varieties.
    "If you are worthy of his affection, a cat will be your friend but never your slave. He keeps his free will though he loves, and will not do for you what he thinks unreasonable; but if he once gives himself to you, it is with absolute confidence and fidelity of affection." -Theophile Gautier

I have an unnatural love for almost all things salmon (Sushi, smoked, BBQ ... I don't like it breaded or in a cake or pattie though, I like the real texture of the fish). My best explanation is that it is a past life thing because I don't love salmon, I LOVE salmon!! One of the reasons I miss the Pacific NW....!

Blog Entries

I can give a long list, but for now....

I'm about to splurge on jerky. Beef, Deer, pork- I don't care I'll eat it all! I've been eating turkey and chicken for about two weeks straight. Let's say this wolf is getting tired of poultry.
    Timber wolf therian-- changeling-- horse hearted/therian
    ~Being kin is a journey of finding yourself, loosing yourself, searching and doing it all over again.~

Quote Originally Posted by Vintage View Post
    I can give a long list, but for now....

I'm about to splurge on jerky. Beef, Deer, pork- I don't care I'll eat it all! I've been eating turkey and chicken for about two weeks straight. Let's say this wolf is getting tired of poultry.
    HEHE, You and me are the same Vin. I eat just about anything too but just as long as it doesn't have a lot of fat on it or a bone in it. I hate eating any food that has a bone on it. Like ribs and boned chicken and such. But I do meat sometimes. Like today, I went to longhorn steakhouse and I had Flo's Filet and I asked to have it rare and I had rice with it. But that is the kind of meat that I like to eat. Question. What is everyone's favorite Restaurant.? Mine is Famous Dave's. Longhorn steakhouse. and Chinese buffets.
    Last edited by hotdogwolf; May 21st, 2018 at 08:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hotdogwolf View Post
    HEHE, You and me are the same Vin. I eat just about anything too but just as long as it doesn't have a lot of fat on it or a bone in it. I hate eating any food that has a bone on it. Like ribs and boned chicken and such. But I do meat sometimes. Like today, I went to longhorn steakhouse and I had Flo's Filet and I asked to have it rare and I had rice with it. But that is the kind of meat that I like to eat. Question. What is everyone's favorite Restaurant.? Mine is Famous Dave's. Longhorn steakhouse. and Chinese buffets.
    I love Japanese restaurants! Every time I go to one, I usually get salmon and avocado sushi or okonomiyaki (I dunno how to describe it, it's sort of like a savory seafood pancake). Sometimes I also get beef tataki, which is reeeeeeeeeeeeeeally good.
    It's actually been a while since I've gone to a japanese restaurant, I really need to go to one soon

My favorite restaurant of all time was a small place near the Gulf of Mexico, where they specialized in Cajun seafood and gumbo. I forgot what it was called but it was in a small town on the way through, like one of the only restaurants there, so I'd know it if I saw it again. Anyway, seafood for DAYS. I got a cup of gumbo, some oysters, a bunch of fried fish I don't remember but catfish was definitely one, shrimp, hushpuppies...and more but it's been a while. We had enough to last three days. $50 or so for two people.

My favorite local place is a small Chinese buffet with your everyday small Chinese buffet menu items.

Unlike most of you I don't really care for fish. I like a wide variety of food though. Pizza is great and so is Chinese (I love sweet and sour and General Chao's). A good burger is always nice and I love steak. Gyro's are really good too, and I love nachos. It's not all meat though as I love pasta too and I have my trusty can of peanut butter incase I need a quick snack. Also my favorite restaurant would have to be either Applebees or all you can eat Chinese. Love those buffets (get green tea to go with it, classic). For fast food I like a Whopper from Burger King or possibly Taco Bell.
    Last edited by Vigilant; May 22nd, 2018 at 04:20 PM.