Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: You've been taken captive. How do you escape?

Quote Originally Posted by R Swan View Post
    I ask my captors to punch me in the face.

After they do so, I pull out a Kalashnikov and mow them all down.

If they ask me why I didn't just do so right away, I'll proudly tell them, ‘Russians are not aggressors.’
    Everyone of us Russians ( I'm half Russian ) but not Putin and his hackers and thugs. If I was in a zoo and humans put me there, If there where other wolves there I would stay. Seeing how it would be pretty safe for me in there with no human hunters trying to kill me and no other wolves trying to kill me and take over my territory and my life span should be a lot longer if I live in a zoo. Plus, I would have human slaves who would take care of me and give me food without me having to hunt it.
    Last edited by hotdogwolf; November 23rd, 2017 at 08:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hotdogwolf View Post
    Seeing how it would be pretty safe for me in there with no human hunters trying to kill me and no other wolves trying to kill me and take over my territory and my life span should be a lot longer if I live in a zoo. Plus, I would have human slaves who would take care of me and give me food without me having to hunt it.
    Aw, but isn't hunting the best part? And how are you going to run for miles and miles every night? Nah, I think I'd definitely choose living in the wild over living in the zoo.

And on the topic of p-shifting, who knows how long p-shifting wolf-humans live? And if you hear hunters coming then just change into human form and hide behind a bush. With your wolf hearing you can hear them coming long before they can see you.
    Psychological therian.

"If it howls like a wolf, snarls like a wolf, and thinks it's a wolf, then it probably is a wolf." - micheal65536

Quote Originally Posted by micheal65536 View Post
    I haven't really watched any werewolf/transformation TV shows. The one show I did watch was Wolfblood. Being a kids show, they kind of just ignored the clothing part - when they changed to wolf form, their clothes vanished, and when they changed back to human form, their clothes reappeared. Maybe that's why I never really think about what happens to one's clothes when one changes form. (According to p-shifting websites, apparently one's clothes either tear or fall off.)
    You should definitely watch An American Werewolf in London, if only for the "woke up the morning after having been a wolf" scene that is hilarious.

Forever Running, RunningRed

Quote Originally Posted by RunningRed View Post
    You should definitely watch An American Werewolf in London, if only for the "woke up the morning after having been a wolf" scene that is hilarious.
    Nah I'm not really into werewolf movies. I only watch stuff that features normal-looking (four-legged) wolves, and that tries to portray wolves at least somewhat accurately (not "savage monster" werewolves). I don't know too much about that film in particular but from what I've heard it ranks pretty low even by normal werewolf movie standards.
    Psychological therian.

"If it howls like a wolf, snarls like a wolf, and thinks it's a wolf, then it probably is a wolf." - micheal65536

Aw, but isn't hunting the best part? And how are you going to run for miles and miles every night? Nah, I think I'd definitely choose living in the wild over living in the zoo.

And on the topic of p-shifting, who knows how long p-shifting wolf-humans live? And if you hear hunters coming then just change into human form and hide behind a bush. With your wolf hearing you can hear them coming long before they can see you.
    But, But. I don't have to do anything but to sit on my butt and look pretty for people. Also, Why hunt, When you can get feed for free. Also, If I want to hunt something, The humans can always give me a ball to play with.

Nah I'm not really into werewolf movies. I only watch stuff that features normal-looking (four-legged) wolves, and that tries to portray wolves at least somewhat accurately (not "savage monster" werewolves). I don't know too much about that film in particular but from what I've heard it ranks pretty low even by normal werewolf movie standards.
    Fair enough, I personally dislike films where the werewolf is "generic monster #5 for stupid teens to flee from"
    I disagree with whomever is telling you that AWiLondon is a bad film. They might have meant AWiParis. London was directed by John Landis and is a classic.

But I'll say no more as you're not interested in that genre. As you indicated, you prefer films with four legged wolves, like Alpha and Omega... :-)

Forever Running, RunningRed