Thread: Glow

Default Glow

I started watching GLOW on Netflix, on episode 5 now. There is this character Sheila who is basically a therian without being called such. There was such an emotional part, if you've seen it you probably know what I mean. It was just refreshing to see that represented in a new show. My fiance was like " She reminds me of you " :P

Havent' seen it yet, now I'm interested though.

Quote Originally Posted by Harken View Post
    I started watching GLOW on Netflix, on episode 5 now. There is this character Sheila who is basically a therian without being called such. There was such an emotional part, if you've seen it you probably know what I mean. It was just refreshing to see that represented in a new show. My fiance was like " She reminds me of you " :P
    I have Netflix, But I haven't seen it or heard of it. What category is it under.? TV show, Movie.

It's a show. Not sure what category, maybe humor/drama. It's a very new show. You could probably just search for it. It's about a female wrestling league set in the 80's. Lots of crude humor that may not be for everyone. But I enjoy it and the characters. Of course Sheila is my favorite

Blog Entries

Huh. I also have Netflix and might have to give this a try.
    A quick search brought up this interview:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6VmC7QL6yA

where she discusses species dysphoria.
    When she said "there are foxes are there, turtles are there" did she say "there" or "ther" as in therian. Hmm

Forever Running, RunningRed