Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A commercial that might describe how it feels to be kin

Blog Entries

Default A commercial that might describe how it feels to be kin

Not literally no.

But for me, I think I found my favorite commercial. Especially since it features two of my theriotypes- I'm a bit bias. The raw power of it speaks to me- even if it's for a crappy granola bar. Seriously, I haven't seen a commercial like this before. No words, just images. Yes, I suppose you could say it's just some girl running through the woods, but haven't we all wanted that freedom?
    What do you guys think.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfvlEh4w3-c
    Timber wolf therian-- changeling-- horse hearted/therian
    ~Being kin is a journey of finding yourself, loosing yourself, searching and doing it all over again.~

I love it. I think it speaks to me too seeing how its got my theriotype in it also but only for one scene of the commercial. I think in a way it could speak to other therians as well. Seeing how it shows how we feel about wanting to run free in our animal side and wanting to be in nature.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hotdogwolf View Post
    I love it. I think it speaks to me too seeing how its got my theriotype in it also but only for one scene of the commercial. I think in a way it could speak to other therians as well. Seeing how it shows how we feel about wanting to run free in our animal side and wanting to be in nature.
    I wish it showed the wolf running as well, but yeah, that made my day. Looks like there's a storm rolling in right now. Too bad I don't have all that land to run in haha
    ~Being kin is a journey of finding yourself, loosing yourself, searching and doing it all over again.~

Hey, I just watched it again and look when the lady looks at her hand. It almost looks like she was expecting for her hand to shift. Don't you think.?

Blog Entries

Hey, I just watched it again and look when the lady looks at her hand. It almost looks like she was expecting for her hand to shift. Don't you think.?
    I think she was just feeling the rain on her palm, just to add to the 'senses'.

Quote Originally Posted by Vintage View Post
    I think she was just feeling the rain on her palm, just to add to the 'senses'.
    Maybe that too. But I still think she was going to shift. hehe. But into what.???

Maybe that too. But I still think she was going to shift. hehe. But into what.???
    A wolf, of course.

(I'm not biased...)
    Psychological therian.

"If it howls like a wolf, snarls like a wolf, and thinks it's a wolf, then it probably is a wolf." - micheal65536

Quote Originally Posted by micheal65536 View Post
    A wolf, of course.

(I'm not biased...)
    I was thinking of more of a horse, Seing how there where more horse scenes and only one wolf scene. I would say its more of a horse commercial then a wolf one.

I was thinking of more of a horse, Seing how there where more horse scenes and only one wolf scene.
    Exactly, there weren't enough wolves. The solution? Make the main character turn into a wolf. (That's generally the solution to any problem involving wolves, by the way.)
    Psychological therian.

"If it howls like a wolf, snarls like a wolf, and thinks it's a wolf, then it probably is a wolf." - micheal65536

Blog Entries

I'll vote for wolf or horse haha