Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A commercial that might describe how it feels to be kin

Quote Originally Posted by micheal65536 View Post
    Exactly, there weren't enough wolves. The solution? Make the main character turn into a wolf. (That's generally the solution to any problem involving wolves, by the way.)
    Good idea. Question. Why just one wolf and a not a pack.? If they where only going to show just one wolf then they may have just left him out of the ad. Seeing how you had all those horses in it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hotdogwolf View Post
    Good idea. Question. Why just one wolf and a not a pack.? If they where only going to show just one wolf then they may have just left him out of the ad. Seeing how you had all those horses in it.
    I guess they were going with the primal 'lone wolf' theme. Who knows lol
    Timber wolf therian-- changeling-- horse hearted/therian
    ~Being kin is a journey of finding yourself, loosing yourself, searching and doing it all over again.~

Quote Originally Posted by Vintage View Post
    I guess they were going with the primal 'lone wolf' theme. Who knows lol
    Good answer. You know what, I think I get it. She is the ''lone'' wolf chasing down her prey. Do you think that is right.?

Blog Entries

Good answer. You know what, I think I get it. She is the ''lone'' wolf chasing down her prey. Do you think that is right.?
    Yeah that's one way to interpret it. And it still keeps the therian theme.
    ~Being kin is a journey of finding yourself, loosing yourself, searching and doing it all over again.~

Yeah that's one way to interpret it. And it still keeps the therian theme.
    How do you see it vin.? Do you see it as more of a horse theme or a wolf theme or just a therian theme.?

Blog Entries

How do you see it vin.? Do you see it as more of a horse theme or a wolf theme or just a therian theme.?
    Just a therian theme. Especially with her running through the woods and feeling the power of nature. The animals were a bonus.

Just a therian theme. Especially with her running through the woods and feeling the power of nature. The animals were a bonus.
    Yeah, I guess your right. She kind of acted like a therian too. To me anyway she did.

Question. Why just one wolf and a not a pack.? If they where only going to show just one wolf then they may have just left him out of the ad.
    ikr, if you aren't paying attention you'll probably miss it entirely.
    She kind of acted like a therian too. To me anyway she did.
    She actually reminded me of the main characters in a werewolf TV series that I used to watch. In fact one of the main characters in the series was a girl with a similar skin tone.
    Psychological therian.

"If it howls like a wolf, snarls like a wolf, and thinks it's a wolf, then it probably is a wolf." - micheal65536

Quote Originally Posted by micheal65536 View Post
    ikr, if you aren't paying attention you'll probably miss it entirely.She actually reminded me of the main characters in a werewolf TV series that I used to watch. In fact one of the main characters in the series was a girl with a similar skin tone.
    I was paying attention to the commercial. But if there was a message there other then about granola. Then yes I missed it. Perhaps you can just tell me.?

I was paying attention to the commercial. But if there was a message there other then about granola. Then yes I missed it. Perhaps you can just tell me.?
    The first part of my quote meant that if you aren't paying attention you'll probably miss the wolf entirely, so I don't really know why they put it in. The second part was simply saying that the main character in this advert reminded me of the main characters in a werewolf TV series that I used to watch.
    Psychological therian.

"If it howls like a wolf, snarls like a wolf, and thinks it's a wolf, then it probably is a wolf." - micheal65536