Page 44 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3442434445 LastLast

Thread: The Daily Thought - The 24th!

Yep, I've found myself feeling/being pulled into other directions besides Werelist. For me, it started early part of 2016 when I chose to step down from volunteering as Help Staff so I could focus on my personal spiritual awakening and journey (and other things). It's been an interesting journey so far and look forward to what's to come in the future for me. I still pop in here every once and a while but not as much as I used to. As Hige said, I'm spending more time on FB but I've pretty much left the therian community as a whole. It's just something that happens for a lot of folks, especially the long-term members of the community.

I will always appreciate what Werelist has done for me, and interacting with everyone, But it's just Nature telling me I'm meant to go in a different direction (I have been for quite some time now). It's good this place is still active, even if it's kinda slow at times. I think as long as their are people who need help figuring out this thing called Therianthropy, and people who have the time and energy to stick around to help others (as I once did for many years), I think Werelist will continue to be active.

Blog Entries

I'm likely to be active for a long time because I take a general interest in not just the main topic, but related topics such as philosophy, spirituality, animals...all that stuff. As long as I've got some thoughts and/or bullshit to share, I'll probably be in.
    But I might leave. It seems I tend to stick around online communities for five years before I leave.
    Last edited by Kerguelen; December 22nd, 2018 at 11:36 AM.

Blog Entries

I'm definitely going to stick around, Werelist seems like the best therian site around. It's good to have a place even just to vent about things most people wouldn't understand. I don't think we should be too worried about the lack of activity either, the community seems fairly niche after all.

Also, merry (early) Christmas and happy holidays!

Hey all, I wanted to say I will be at my brothers house for Christmas but I much rather stay here with you guys. You all are my therian family and I love you all and you all are the best part of my life. Marry (early ) Woofmas

Blog Entries

I do still check Werelist from time to time, but I know for sure I'm slowly fading away. Or rather, I have faded away long ago. I only check the various places out of force of habit at this point, and I suppose it's time to stop that.
    I'm just not as interested or invested in communities as I was before. This is probably connected to the fact that I've made the friends I've wanted to make, so communities--for me--have outlived their usefulness. In other words, the energy spent on communities outweighs the benefits I get in return, and at the same time I've very little I consider worth contributing.
    For me it's more important to tend to the friendships I've already forged, and this leaves little time or energy for dealing with--essentially--perfect strangers en masse.
    A negative number was raised to a power that is not an integer.

Blog Entries

I'll be around I suppose, since I like being on a lot of platforms at once, but I take breaks every once in a while. I still have trouble with therian related things and have thoughts about therianthropy that it's hard to not be in a forum like community. I can look up things all I want and ask questions too. Of course, this kind of means I would like an active community. If things go too slow, I often take breaks a lot more when discussion is down. I might lurk, not really out right leave. It's hard to deal with things that not many people understand, so communities are a good thing to have.
    Timber wolf therian-- changeling-- horse hearted/therian
    ~Being kin is a journey of finding yourself, loosing yourself, searching and doing it all over again.~

Hey all. I just got back from the movies. I saw the Transformers spin-off Bumblebee. It was an ok movie. It wasn't great. The movie is set in the 1987, So if you like the 80s and transformers. Go see it.

Blog Entries

Sometimes I hate being a government contractor. There's still no progress on the damn shutdown.
    "If you are worthy of his affection, a cat will be your friend but never your slave. He keeps his free will though he loves, and will not do for you what he thinks unreasonable; but if he once gives himself to you, it is with absolute confidence and fidelity of affection." -Theophile Gautier

Blog Entries

Yeah still no progress, and several people are not receiving their checks. Bills have to be paid, this is ridiculous.
    Timber wolf therian-- changeling-- horse hearted/therian
    ~Being kin is a journey of finding yourself, loosing yourself, searching and doing it all over again.~

Quote Originally Posted by Vintage View Post
    Yeah still no progress, and several people are not receiving their checks. Bills have to be paid, this is ridiculous.
    I watched the news earlier and they said that Trump didn't give the meeting a change and that he just walked out and he said that the meeting was a ''waste of time'' when he didn't get his way.