Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3038394041 LastLast

Thread: The Daily Thought - The 24th!

10 days till my comic book show.

Blog Entries

Ever have someone call you stupid but in a way that insults your intelligence? Bonus points if a family member did this to you. I know some things we say don't come out right, but wow that was a pretty low blow.

I'm going to continue about the rest of my night- I'm not expecting any apologies. That's what happens when you live with someone who has some narcissistic traits. You'll never get an apology even if they're in the wrong.
    Timber wolf therian-- changeling-- horse hearted/therian
    ~Being kin is a journey of finding yourself, loosing yourself, searching and doing it all over again.~

Quote Originally Posted by Vintage View Post
    Ever have someone call you stupid but in a way that insults your intelligence? Bonus points if a family member did this to you. I know some things we say don't come out right, but wow that was a pretty low blow.

I'm going to continue about the rest of my night- I'm not expecting any apologies. That's what happens when you live with someone who has some narcissistic traits. You'll never get an apology even if they're in the wrong.
    Yup, My asshole Pig of a brother called my a fucking retard and he said it was going to punch me in the face. Its a long story, I wanted to do something but I couldn't because he is a pig with a gun. If that happens again and I am sure it will, I am going to spray him in the face is my pepper spray. I'm sorry to hear what happened to you Vintage. Hugs. For me, Its fucking sucks having a human family.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hotdogwolf View Post
    Yup, My asshole Pig of a brother called my a fucking retard and he said it was going to punch me in the face. Its a long story, I wanted to do something but I couldn't because he is a pig with a gun. If that happens again and I am sure it will, I am going to spray him in the face is my pepper spray. I'm sorry to hear what happened to you Vintage. Hugs. For me, Its fucking sucks having a human family.
    That's pretty cruel! Yeah I totally agree. People just suck sometimes.
    ~Being kin is a journey of finding yourself, loosing yourself, searching and doing it all over again.~

That's pretty cruel! Yeah I totally agree. People just suck sometimes.
    I'm sorry to hear that happened to you, Is everything alright now.?

Blog Entries

It was a bit 'rocky' today. I think everyday can go from good to bad really quick for me.

It was a bit 'rocky' today. I think everyday can go from good to bad really quick for me.
    Well then, lets forget about the bad and stay with the good. your here with me now.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hotdogwolf View Post
    Well then, lets forget about the bad and stay with the good. your here with me now.
    *offers everyone frosted cupcakes, cause they are good*

Forever Running, RunningRed

Quote Originally Posted by RunningRed View Post
    *offers everyone frosted cupcakes, cause they are good*
    Hugs, Thank you Red. NOMS!!.

Blog Entries

Too few people respect the desert. Especially the Sahara.
    "If you are worthy of his affection, a cat will be your friend but never your slave. He keeps his free will though he loves, and will not do for you what he thinks unreasonable; but if he once gives himself to you, it is with absolute confidence and fidelity of affection." -Theophile Gautier