Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: The Daily Thought - The 24th!

He really is. He goes crazy if anyone drops a piece of cheese too. When we spent a few days at a hotel during the summer and the hotel staff always had to give him a piece of cheese or he would sit in the window and scream whenever they walked by.

But for some reason he hates plättar(it's similar to pancakes) XD

BTW, who else is excited about the upcoming Star Wars movie?

Quote Originally Posted by Kestrel View Post
    He really is. He goes crazy if anyone drops a piece of cheese too. When we spent a few days at a hotel during the summer and the hotel staff always had to give him a piece of cheese or he would sit in the window and scream whenever they walked by.
    Maybe he was a human chef in a past life.? Yes!!! I can't wait for the new star wars movie.

Quote Originally Posted by hotdogwolf View Post
    Maybe he was a human chef in a past life.?
    heh, if we're going to do the "past lives" thing then I guess it has to work both ways...
    Psychological therian.

"If it howls like a wolf, snarls like a wolf, and thinks it's a wolf, then it probably is a wolf." - micheal65536

Quote Originally Posted by micheal65536 View Post
    heh, if we're going to do the "past lives" thing then I guess it has to work both ways...
    We talked about that on here. A long time ago. The thread is around here somewhere if you want to add your 2 cents on ''past lives''.

Quote Originally Posted by hotdogwolf View Post
    We talked about that on here. A long time ago. The thread is around here somewhere if you want to add your 2 cents on ''past lives''.
    Nah I was kinda just making a joke. Sorry if I offended anyone.

Although I think that if past lives are real (although personally I don't think past lives are real, but that's another matter) then there's no reason why it shouldn't/wouldn't work both ways.
    Psychological therian.

"If it howls like a wolf, snarls like a wolf, and thinks it's a wolf, then it probably is a wolf." - micheal65536

Quote Originally Posted by micheal65536 View Post
    Nah I was kinda just making a joke. Sorry if I offended anyone.

Although I think that if past lives are real (although personally I don't think past lives are real, but that's another matter) then there's no reason why it shouldn't/wouldn't work both ways.
    I think Buddhism does believe in that it works both ways too. I think they said that its not just humans that can be born again but also animals and animals being reborn in human bodies.

I believe in reincarnation.
    I hope to be reincarnated as a cormorant.
    the birds are back in town
    It rhymes with gurglin'
    Wait no it doesn't

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kerguelen View Post
    I believe in reincarnation.
    I hope to be reincarnated as a cormorant.
    Likewise I believe in reincarnation as well, and past lives. I hope to live again as the changeling named Allen..it's a long story.
    Timber wolf therian-- changeling-- horse hearted/therian
    ~Being kin is a journey of finding yourself, loosing yourself, searching and doing it all over again.~